C*ltc

20 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Honestly, I dont think we will be back to normal by the start of the season. It will be very limited numbers, if any supporters back in the stadium by then.

Can you imagine how low their season ticket renewal numbers will be if they lose their precious 10 in a row and they crawl along with Lennon till the end of the season?

Their fans will desert them in droves.

Even if they start to buy their season tickets when the fans are eventually allowed back in, their budget for the season will be utterly fucked.

The only way I can see them playing this is to struggle on with Lennon till the end of the season, then announce a decent manager for the start of next season to try and build some excitement. They will have to find someone Rogers like in profile that is willing to go to them though, because anything less than that is going to be met with utter disgust.

They’ll try and counteract it by appointing Larsson, Damien Duff or Gerry Adams as their new manager!

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MattyBlue said:

I ain’t sure of the ins and outs but would furloughing the youth team be a tactic to ensure they don’t have to resort to playing them in the event of more positive tests in the first team?

Thus a game getting postponed to benefit them knowing the SFA won’t make them forfeit 3 points 

Ooft that's a good shout tbh. Though still think they have plenty outside of the u18s to still play the games.

Just now, MattyBlue said:

I ain’t sure of the ins and outs but would furloughing the youth team be a tactic to ensure they don’t have to resort to playing them in the event of more positive tests in the first team?

Thus a game getting postponed to benefit them knowing the SFA won’t make them forfeit 3 points 

I thought this, however its only the U18s - do they have any other youth teams? If not, then they would HAVE to make celtic forfeit - AFAIK in the other games that were forfeited earlier this season it was down to the teams not being able to field a full team so there was no choice. 

6 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

No. The 18s wont be part of their testing regime as it is wrt league games so it wont matter a jot.

How long before they roll out a lisbon lions DVD, poster or something equally shite? 

10IAR is up in the air. Current team are shite.

Need to win over the hoards again somehow.

We're almost back at the levels of "Celtic fans can't afford season tickets as school uniform prices have gone up" :lol: the years they produced their own 'fan numbers' for each game despite the empty seats.... it was always close to 60,000. :lol: 

Banter years time.

49 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I hope it isn't Eddie Howe that goes. hes been linked in the past. I hope it isn't because I quite like him as a manager. Would recommend them a fella called Pedro, knows the scottish league well, out of work at the minute.

Howe would absolutely melt under the pressure up here

1 hour ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Same mate 😂

The “you’re in the hot seat” one was my favorite 😂😂

Tim. Timbooo. Timberrrrrrr. 

Tim Canterbury. The Archbishop of Canterbury. Bishop Muzerewa. Bashing the Bishop. 

Across Extras and the Office there's tons of them and I'm betting you know them all as well

49 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I think Eddie Howe would be completely out his depth tbh mate, he’s only been successful at a tiny club in Bournemouth massive massive difference going to tarriers and the pressure that would bring. 

I look at their potential managers and just hope they don't go for the managers I'd like us to get if Gerrard hypothetically walked away tomorrow.

If we ended up with Eddie Howe I'd be extremely concerned, so I hope they do get him!

54 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I hope it isn't Eddie Howe that goes. hes been linked in the past. I hope it isn't because I quite like him as a manager. Would recommend them a fella called Pedro, knows the scottish league well, out of work at the minute.

I hope it is Eddie Howe or Duff or Larsson or Lambert. None of those appointments would make me think they are going for it next season. 

Eddie Howe is pure pie in the sky stuff from them, he left Burnley due to personal reasons and went back to Bournemouth, i highly doubt he would come away up here, even if he did, i wouldn't be overly concerned about him as a manager, it'll be a total rebuild for that lot this summer.

Was thinking earlier this is probably the highlight of the year for them. There is a lot worse in store when certain court cases finish over the next few months.if we can wrestle control of Scottish football away from their place men , there is a real chance they will get the punishment they deserve for their dispicable actions.

15 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

Tim. Timbooo. Timberrrrrrr. 

Tim Canterbury. The Archbishop of Canterbury. Bishop Muzerewa. Bashing the Bishop. 

Across Extras and the Office there's tons of them and I'm betting you know them all as well

😂😂😂 bashing the bishop 😂😂

Aye I’ve watched them all many times. there’s an hour long video on YouTube that covers everything he’s done. You’ve probably seen but if not you should. Also there’s a wee mini series about Brent getting interviewed at Microsoft, I recommend that too 😂

anyway, fuck the scum!! 🇬🇧

Archived