C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EverestGers said:

Wee rumour doing the rounds on WhatsApp, edourd spotted boarding a flight to Amsterdam this morning, how’s that even possible if he’s isolating 🧐🧐🧐

That's probably when you realise that the rumour is not true. 

5 minutes ago, EverestGers said:

Wee rumour doing the rounds on WhatsApp, edourd spotted boarding a flight to Amsterdam this morning, how’s that even possible if he’s isolating 🧐🧐🧐

Must have volunteered for the Juan Alegria search and rescue team. 

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Honestly, I dont think we will be back to normal by the start of the season. It will be very limited numbers, if any supporters back in the stadium by then.

Can you imagine how low their season ticket renewal numbers will be if they lose their precious 10 in a row and they crawl along with Lennon till the end of the season?

Their fans will desert them in droves.

Even if they start to buy their season tickets when the fans are eventually allowed back in, their budget for the season will be utterly fucked.

The only way I can see them playing this is to struggle on with Lennon till the end of the season, then announce a decent manager for the start of next season to try and build some excitement. They will have to find someone Rogers like in profile that is willing to go to them though, because anything less than that is going to be met with utter disgust.

I thunk their budget is already fucked. As Dave King said their setup is reliant on champions league money. They haven't been able to sell players to offset the loss. They also have guys like Edouard, Ajer and Christie entering the final 12 months in the summer. That's going to screw them getting decent fees lol.

The only play they have is the manager. I'm expecting someone that will play to the hordes. Ex player like larsson or some dream team like o'neill and Keane 🤣

I honestly think the damage of this season could fuck them for a long time to come. They deserve every bit of it. 

Other than falling into Rodgers their recent managers are people like Strachan, Mowbarry, Deila, Lennon  cheap shit options. 

They consciously made a choice to enter the most important season most of their fans will see with Neil Lennon as their manager... 

Since these things have happened they have utterly hemorrhaged cash.... their next manager is going to be a bang average no mark or a Gerrardesque gamble, wouldn't rule out a Maloney or Terry like appointment. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So shane Duffy eligibility. 

Nathan Patterson tested negative twice when he had to isolate 

So what's the difference here. 

Not a fucking word in the media either 

Apparently if you come out the bubble you can re enter it with a negative test. So if the tarriers sent everyone out the bubble when they came back they could've all played with a negative test. Doesn't make one bit of sense but at least they are stuck having to play him now...

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So shane Duffy eligibility. 

Nathan Patterson tested negative twice when he had to isolate 

So what's the difference here. 

Not a fucking word in the media either 

Let him Play the next 2 games then get them fucked .Duffus fucks up twice giving them a couple of draws ,then the points get taken off them.

Its a win win .

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Other than falling into Rodgers their recent managers are people like Strachan, Mowbarry, Deila, Lennon  cheap shit options. 

They consciously made a choice to enter the most important season most of their fans will see with Neil Lennon as their manager... 

Since these things have happened they have utterly hemorrhaged cash.... their next manager is going to be a bang average no mark or a Gerrardesque gamble, wouldn't rule out a Maloney or Terry like appointment. 

They are bleeding £400k a week supposedly with the failure to qualify for the champions league.

Think it'll be Duff myself.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

They are bleeding £400k a week supposedly with the failure to qualify for the champions league.

Think it'll be Duff myself.

They had 13 players out the other day and STILL had a squad packed with loans on excessive wages and players they have paid 3/4 million pounds for, their squad is absurd. 

20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Still find it funny Lyon sold Dembele for only €30m this summer after a loan. Tarriers only getting £1m sell on % when they were expecting more like £3m. Tough shit timmy.

And their other multi billion pound striker is about to enter his last 12 months of his contract and he will not sign a new one... a good % knocked off the Porkheed Mbappe.

Archived