C*ltc

23 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Let him Play the next 2 games then get them fucked .Duffus fucks up twice giving them a couple of draws ,then the points get taken off them.

Its a win win .

Don't get me wrong am happy he's playing but I just want equal treatment 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So shane Duffy eligibility. 

Nathan Patterson tested negative twice when he had to isolate 

So what's the difference here. 

Not a fucking word in the media either 

He tested within the 168-window and wasn't under any requirement to isolate.

Patterson was identified as a close contact of someone who tested positive and was required to isolate.

The fact in the last few years they've spent probably close to £40M, just on fee's (correct me if I'm wrong) then factor in all the wages and they've not been able to get near the champions league proper just shows how much of a shit show they are. Surely with that spend they should have been in the groups every year. I know I'd be annoyed if it was roles reversed and we were spending that kind of money with no group stage to show for it.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

They can cover the upper-tiers next year with all the banners they have made in the last few weeks because they ain't selling those seats.

Their fan base will fall 'like a house of cards.'

Absolutely no doubt mate. I used to work at Dalziel park over in motherwell as a stop gap between jobs and being so close to carfin it was full of tims. The amount of them who openly admitted to only getting a season ticket when brenda rolled into town was laughable, couldn't paint a red neck on half of them.

55 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Other than falling into Rodgers their recent managers are people like Strachan, Mowbarry, Deila, Lennon  cheap shit options. 

They consciously made a choice to enter the most important season most of their fans will see with Neil Lennon as their manager... 

Since these things have happened they have utterly hemorrhaged cash.... their next manager is going to be a bang average no mark or a Gerrardesque gamble, wouldn't rule out a Maloney or Terry like appointment. 

John Terry as manager that's got to be a laugh. 

Right lads you do extra training while I swing by your partners house for a bit 🤣🤣

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

Right lads you do extra training while I swing by your partners house for a bit 🤣🤣

Ha, not at all...

He ticks all their boxes, they seem to have claimed some weirdo special relationship with each other, he is sort of high profile and will likely be looking for a gig soon. 

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Part of the reason he won't be signing for them. Imagine nipping round to griffiths' gaff. Fuck all point going round to Frimpongs. Do any of them actually have decent birds?

28 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

The fact in the last few years they've spent probably close to £40M, just on fee's (correct me if I'm wrong) then factor in all the wages and they've not been able to get near the champions league proper just shows how much of a shit show they are. Surely with that spend they should have been in the groups every year. I know I'd be annoyed if it was roles reversed and we were spending that kind of money with no group stage to show for it.

All along the septic support remain fat and satisfied as long as septic keep bringing home (or getting handed) those sweet devalued league trophies and sticking it to Rangers. Who cares about Europe? 

What irony that septic will get a Champions League qualifying slot - if they finish second, that is - only because Rangers and Steven Gerrard have taken Europe seriously and done the business there.

22 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Part of the reason he won't be signing for them. Imagine nipping round to griffiths' gaff. Fuck all point going round to Frimpongs. Do any of them actually have decent birds?

Will have competition with Duffy then, rumour has it that's why he flew home early.  

7 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

All along the septic support remain fat and satisfied as long as septic keep bringing home (or getting handed) those sweet devalued league trophies and sticking it to Rangers. Who cares about Europe? 

What irony that septic will get a Champions League qualifying slot - if they finish second, that is - only because Rangers and Steven Gerrard have taken Europe seriously and done the business there.

Aye they'll be there on the back of our performances in Europe, right enough the non-champions route is a bastard some big names in it, for example this year there was, Benfica, Rapid Wein, Besitkas, PAOK, Dynamo Kiev and Krasnador, who I can imagine would mostly be favourites against the tims.

2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Aye they'll be there on the back of our performances in Europe, right enough the non-champions route is a bastard some big names in it, for example this year there was, Benfica, Rapid Wein, Besitkas, PAOK, Dynamo Kiev and Krasnador, who I can imagine would mostly be favourites against the tims.

In the last three seasons Rangers have picked up 26,000 UEFA club coefficent points (and counting) and septic have 19,000, and that’s with septic starting in Champions League qualifying every year.

Even if you go back four years to the Progres Nederkorn fiasco, septic have 27,000 UEFA club coefficient points and Rangers have 26,250 and counting.

12 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

In the last three seasons Rangers have picked up 26,000 UEFA club coefficent points (and counting) and septic have 19,000, and that’s with septic starting in Champions League qualifying every year.

Even if you go back four years to the Progres Nederkorn fiasco, septic have 27,000 UEFA club coefficient points and Rangers have 26,250 and counting.

👀

3 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

How long before they roll out a lisbon lions DVD, poster or something equally shite? 

10IAR is up in the air. Current team are shite.

Need to win over the hoards again somehow.

We're almost back at the levels of "celtic fans can't afford season tickets as school uniform prices have gone up" :lol: the years they produced their own 'fan numbers' for each game despite the empty seats.... it was always close to 60,000. :lol: 

Banter years time.

Free 10 in a row T-shirt withevery purchase

Archived