• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

First Rangers-related thread I’ve ever seen you make, well done mate.

Thanks, there's around 400 more, give or take a few, just in the Bear's Den from 2012, shame you've been on here 12 years and missed them.

You can access them through the user's profile when you feel you  like to look at them. 

52 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

It’s a huge bonus for us that the fenian hordes will drive him out at the end of this season. 

I'd say it's a game changer if lawwell turns tail and runs end of season.

He carries way too much influence and the ex sheep chairman confirmed that before. 

5 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Thanks, there's around 400 more, give or take a few, just in the Bear's Den from 2012, shame you've been on here 12 years and missed them.

You can access them through the user's profile when you feel you  like to look at them. 

Must have been away that weekend.

1 hour ago, YearsofWar said:

Been ripping the pish out of Duffy almost daily since September. Keep expecting the big ugly tramp to string together at least a few 6 outta 10 performances to shut me up but it hasn't happened. He was coasting last night then still manages to set up the equaliser for a piss poor Hibs side. He won't let me stop, he is relentlessly shite. I have other things I should be doing.

He left it late last night but he stepped up when required, probably their most consistent player.

hawkeye and tannerall like this
45 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Listening to Go radio with Barry from yesterday. Si Ferry saying Gavin Strachan can’t get COVID as his laptop has anti-virus.🤣

Had to stop listening as Barry’s support for the tarriers going to Dubai was annoying as fuck!

HG5, Raligt and CR3 like this
20 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'd say it's a game changer if lawwell turns tail and runs end of season.

He carries way too much influence and the ex sheep chairman confirmed that before. 

and gilmour at st mir'n.
pair of cowardly shite bags waiting till they were out of the firing line. 

14 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The more I look at the January schedule, the more corrupt it looks. Two away fixtures for us v two home ties for them right after the OF game and the yearly Dubai trip.

Only this time it has bit them in the arse!

We win 55 as the superior team and against all odds set out by the corrupt spfl

Also I  see Livi have to play the sheep tomorrow  before playing the scum on Saturday , random computer again !

bluenoz likes this
15 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Had to stop listening as Barry’s support for the tarriers going to Dubai was annoying as fuck!

I was exactly the same mate. I put on the Blues Brothers podcast today instead.

B1872 likes this