C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No chance they're not dropping points in their back to back with in form Livi.

Home on Saturday, could be a busy night for the Polis.

February has them playing a harder run of games than us, i honestly thought if they were going to collapse if might  be then.

But, i just can't see them getting two wins against Livi.  Same team more or less as against Hibs, and even the away Livi game the players back will have had next to none training together as they were in isolation.

The hilarity will continue ...

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Why would he not have to, but Zungu (for example) would?

There's a few reasons but basically Zungu came from a country there wasn't a travel corridor with and all travellers were required to isolate (including sports). It's why Zungu had to isolate but iirc Itten didn't.

This thing about him 'leaving the bubble' is a bit of a red herring. Players leave the 'sporting bubble' every day when they return to their families. Had Duffy stopped off in certain countries on his way back from Dubai he could have had to isolate but as it stands,

Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Wonder if the SFA or anyone that has bollocks will request the cctv from the hotel where they stayed and have a look at what they were really up to?

A normal investigation looking at the pictures would be concerned about the fact that alcohol is involved in fact that would be the basis of the investigation. This one is going to look at the pictures and judge that they can’t tell if the 15mins was exceeded. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

A normal investigation looking at the pictures would be concerned about the fact that alcohol is involved in fact that would be the basis of the investigation. This one is going to look at the pictures and judge that they can’t tell if the 15mins was exceeded. 

Good point but that makes the cctv even more important, looking at the pictures gives them the opportunity to 'sweep sweep' for exactly the point you have made about time.

1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Good point but that makes the cctv even more important, looking at the pictures gives them the opportunity to 'sweep sweep' for exactly the point you have made about time.

No way they are looking into the cctv, I suspect their only concern right now is that no more photos turn up. It’ll be damage limitation for their authorities. 

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No chance they're not dropping points in their back to back with in form Livi.

Home on Saturday, could be a busy night for the Polis.

February has them playing a harder run of games than us, i honestly thought if they were going to collapse if might  be then.

But, i just can't see them getting two wins against Livi.  Same team more or less as against Hibs, and even the away Livi game the players back will have add next to none training together as they were in isolation.

The hilarity will continue ...

Yep I can see them struggling big time come Saturday.  Livingston will surely cause a lot more issues than hibs managed. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

They'll have all there games in hand played by the middle of February. 

We just need to keep our foot to the floor here 

them winning their games in hand wont claw back 12 points on us :)

53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Alternatively, he was returning home from a training camp covered under the guidelines. Only reason he was in Dubai was for their camp and his return travel to the UK is allowed.

He didn’t return home to Glasgow he returned to London and then Brighton (rumors of going to Ireland but no proof). You fly out from Glasgow you should return to Glasgow,your home(temporarily) is Glasgow so you return there. Being termed as an elite sportsman doesn’t give you carte Blanche to travel the length of the uk. You are fucking nit picking as usual,Duffy didn’t travel to Brighton on football duty but to deal with a domestic how does this come under exception rules.

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

He didn’t return home to Glasgow he returned to London and then Brighton (rumors of going to Ireland but no proof). You fly out from Glasgow you should return to Glasgow,your home(temporarily) is Glasgow so you return there. Being termed as an elite sportsman doesn’t give you carte Blanche to travel the length of the uk. You are fucking nit picking as usual,Duffy didn’t travel to Brighton on football duty but to deal with a domestic how does this come under exception rules.

Wait til you hear about the regular trips Gerrard makes to his home outside Southport 

Had a works video call via Skype today with a Tim who has been in hiding.  Made sure I was drinking tea from my Chris Boyd ‘Live it Up’ mug and on full display for the camera.  :boydie2:

Was fucking hilarious when he reckoned the gap will probably be more than 30 points soon.  I said don’t be so hard on yourself, you might get a draw against Livingston if you give it a real good go.

When he joked that he went to his bed and shed a tear on the pillow after the Old Firm defeat I said, yer pillow must be fucking soaking wi the way you’s have been performing.

I’m enjoying this but focus Bears - we take one game at a time :boughy:

6 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

How long before they roll out a lisbon lions DVD, poster or something equally shite? 

10IAR is up in the air. Current team are shite.

Need to win over the hoards again somehow.

We're almost back at the levels of "Celtic fans can't afford season tickets as school uniform prices have gone up" :lol: the years they produced their own 'fan numbers' for each game despite the empty seats.... it was always close to 60,000. :lol: 

Banter years time.

@psb07158 has some school jumpers he could sell them.

Archived