C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He was asked a question and came to answer. Come on guys. FWIW He cleared up the Duffy situation for me.

40 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

People tag him then lose the plot when he comes in to respond 

Never tagged him once. Whoever did is an arsehole

His posts actually make a drone sound. 

As for Duffy.... 

This thread has been comedy fucking gold for weeks. 

So i stand by my Off you trot.. Beacause like always he hangs around like a fucking bad smell Killing the BUZZ and being a pedantic smart arse. 

He can do that elsewhere. Not having him spoiling it in here like he has decimated the BD. 

gie.gif.581acfc9bf5e1c937b692fc322be3c36.gif

52 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He was asked a question and came to answer. Come on guys. FWIW He cleared up the Duffy situation for me.

He cleared it with what? His opinion only. It just gets on my tits how fucking defensive of the scum he is,why bring Gerrard into this and if tarriers didn’t know about it they sure as hell do now,although he probably keeps his Tim pals on his podcast up to date.

9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Never tagged him once. Whoever did is an arsehole

His posts actually make a drone sound. 

As for Duffy.... 

This thread has been comedy fucking gold for weeks. 

So i stand by my Off you trot.. Beacause like always he hangs around like a fucking bad smell Killing the BUZZ and being a pedantic smart arse. 

He can do that elsewhere. Not having him spoiling it in here like he has decimated the BD. 

gie.gif.581acfc9bf5e1c937b692fc322be3c36.gif

Never said you did mate but others do and they’ll go mental when he has the cheek to respond. Can’t say he bothers me too much myself but can understand other folk aren’t his biggest fans 

5 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Only 81 more pages to go. How fast can we get there?

Depends what the scum come up with up overnight and throughout the day tomorrow (they really are serving up the laughs 24/7 at the moment)

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

They buried sexual abuse cases for long enough sacking him while isolating is nothing 

googled lennon sacked and it was twitter that came up in november saying he'd been sacked when obvs he wasn't  so take it with a pinch of salt it's true this time. 

Archived