C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just maybe he had a lot to do with something that went down over there .Clearly we will never get the truth 

Don’t think anything has gone down over there other than those cunts mingling with other residents in the hotel they were in. Doubt anything major has happened, I remember last year people were questioning what happened to us in Dubai but I doubt there was some major incident that caused us to be so shit, players just weren’t up for it 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Don’t think anything has gone down over there other than those cunts mingling with other residents in the hotel they were in. Doubt anything major has happened, I remember last year people were questioning what happened to us in Dubai but I doubt there was some major incident that caused us to be so shit, players just weren’t up for it 

Fair point there Tam .Probably right but you know me .I like a conspiracy 😉

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Fair point there Tam .Probably right but you know me .I like a conspiracy 😉

I know you do, I don’t even think you’re trying to find anything here. And if you are there’s no need to hunt, they’ve fucked it and there’s plenty out in the open to enjoy 

Unless there's a total sustained collapse, Lennon will stay the Season and leave by 'mutual consent' at the end of it IMO.

And even if there was a collapse, i think it would probably be Kennedy as interim. 

It's gone too far, they know they'll get no one decent now, considering how this season will play out. End of the Season, different ball game. 

18 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I know you do, I don’t even think you’re trying to find anything here. And if you are there’s no need to hunt, they’ve fucked it and there’s plenty out in the open to enjoy 

Too right .There’s always more where that lot are concerned 😄

:excited:
Just saw that clown doncaster trying to wind us up by claiming "I/ME"..." won't rule out null and void".
See you in court ya clown....oh!...btw....best get a better lawyer than fhat man maclennan the wobbling walking heart attack. 
hope evrey shitty small 2 bit outfit are the cause of that pricks downfall.

STOP PRESS................Better still..............looks like bolingo bolongo is heading back home to the mutants,... after picking up a season long injury..:mutley::lol::rofl: 

just saw this above has it's own thread 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Don't see the Lennon rumour being true at all but it is tarrier silly season so technically nothing is really off the table when it comes to them unwashed fucks.

The rumour involved edouard being on a flight to Amsterdam despite him isolating so its nonsense 

I’m not so sure livi will cause as much problems as folk think.

the tarriers team the other night was practically thrown together on the day. They’ve had all week to work on it for Saturday, and barring the front line, possibly the keeper, it’s got a few starters. You could argue about Duffy, but not as if he is a laddie in his first game (although been a disaster for them).

I fully expect three tarriers to win tomorrow, although the midweek game could be a draw, but as this season proves, anything could happen.

6 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I’m not so sure livi will cause as much problems as folk think.

the tarriers team the other night was practically thrown together on the day. They’ve had all week to work on it for Saturday, and barring the front line, possibly the keeper, it’s got a few starters. You could argue about Duffy, but not as if he is a laddie in his first game (although been a disaster for them).

I fully expect three tarriers to win tomorrow, although the midweek game could be a draw, but as this season proves, anything could happen.

That gives me more hope. The game against Hibs they had not been coached together by the Celtic management.

When they play Hibs, they will have had a week's training, which by Celtic standards mean they will have declined in performance significantly.

Archived