C*ltc

15 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I’m not so sure livi will cause as much problems as folk think.

the tarriers team the other night was practically thrown together on the day. They’ve had all week to work on it for Saturday, and barring the front line, possibly the keeper, it’s got a few starters. You could argue about Duffy, but not as if he is a laddie in his first game (although been a disaster for them).

I fully expect three tarriers to win tomorrow, although the midweek game could be a draw, but as this season proves, anything could happen.

I disagree,they won’t have been able to do full training as due to COVID-19 and unlike Dubai our bars are shut.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That gives me more hope. The game against Hibs they had not been coached together by the Celtic management.

When they play Hibs, they will have had a week's training, which by Celtic standards mean they will have declined in performance significantly.

They have been pish all season so even if they had a full team I would be confident for them to keep dropping points.

22 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I’m not so sure livi will cause as much problems as folk think.

the tarriers team the other night was practically thrown together on the day. They’ve had all week to work on it for Saturday, and barring the front line, possibly the keeper, it’s got a few starters. You could argue about Duffy, but not as if he is a laddie in his first game (although been a disaster for them).

I fully expect three tarriers to win tomorrow, although the midweek game could be a draw, but as this season proves, anything could happen.

Have you seen Livingstons form? And the tarriers have hardly been convincing against them in the other games against them this season (or most games this season) with a supposed full strength squad 

Adrian Durham on Talksport.

“Over £200k to take a bunch of losers on a jolly and then furlough their youth team whilst Rangers are offering Ibrox as a Covid vaccine centre. I think they should be demoted to league 2”

https://talksport.com/football/817645/scotland-had-enough-celtic-demote-them-scottish-league-two-demands-adrian-durham/

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

“Over £200k to take a bunch of losers on a jolly and then furlough their youth team whilst Rangers are offering Ibrox as a Covid vaccine centre. I think they should be demoted to league 2”

Adrian Durham is a cunt but it's good to see media outwith Scotland shaming these bastards again. 

12 hours ago, Dickie said:

He cleared it with what? His opinion only. It just gets on my tits how fucking defensive of the scum he is,why bring Gerrard into this and if tarriers didn’t know about it they sure as hell do now,although he probably keeps his Tim pals on his podcast up to date.

Raging cause the guy was asked a question and he answered it 😂

He can be a smarmy bastard at times definetly but this wasn't one of them. 

27 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

https://talksport.com/football/817645/scotland-had-enough-celtic-demote-them-scottish-league-two-demands-adrian-durham/

Loves getting them to bite. Doesn’t really believe it. The amount that fall for it is hilarious. 

50 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Raging cause the guy was asked a question and he answered it 😂

He can be a smarmy bastard at times definetly but this wasn't one of them. 

Noticed that a lot, he could literally say the sky is blue and some people would flip out on here.

I remember when we beat the scum 2-0 at Ibrox in May 2019 Peter McGuire was greeting and wanting people jailed for singing “Lisbon lions won’t see 10 in a row”. 

Jailed for telling the truth 😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I remember when we beat the scum 2-0 at Ibrox in May 2019 Peter McGuire was greeting and wanting people jailed for singing “Lisbon lions won’t see 10 in a row”. 

Fucking victim card at any opportunity with these bastards.

Us singing a song telling the truth and them singing terrorist songs.

51 minutes ago, B1872 said:

:lol:

We'd been singing that for about two years by that point and it wasn't until we looked like a threat the media lap dogs started greetin' about it!

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Edward off to Leicester??

Wouldn't be surprised they cash in this window. He's clearly chucked it and value is dropping by the week.

Weird you haven't heard much of him being off form this year but heard a shit load about Morelos.

4 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Wouldn't be surprised they cash in this window. He's clearly chucked it and value is dropping by the week.

Weird you haven't heard much of him being off form this year but heard a shit load about Morelos.

Really isn’t much in it. Jimmy Tav leading the way. 

77295CBA-04D0-4AE3-ADD0-2E748A243318.png

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/man-charged-with-indecently-assaulting-teens-at-celtic-park

A man has been accused of indecently assaulting two teenagers at celtic Park and the club’s former Barrowfield training ground.

Francis Cairney, 85, is also charged with indecently assaulting another teenage boy at a hotel room in Aviemore and in a car in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, on various occasions between August 1, 1988 and June 30, 1989.

Prosecutors claim a boy aged between 15 and 16 was earlier assaulted in a car in Paisley, Renfrewshire, and in the dressing rooms at Barrowfield between July 1, 1978 and June 30, 1979.

The charge states that the boy was repeatedly touched on the thigh by Cairney.

ADVERT

Cairney is further charged with repeatedly punching and slapping the same boy to his head and body at Barrowfield.

It is also alleged that Cairney assaulted another boy aged between 15 and 18 within the Barrowfield dressing rooms as well as celtic Park between February 1,1986 and December 31, 1988.

It is claimed Cairney repeatedly hugged and groped the teenager.

Cairney, who did not attend court, pleaded not guilty to the charges through his defence advocate Mark Lutton at a hearing in Glasgow Sheriff Court.

ADVERT

A further hearing was set for March by Sheriff Alan Mackenzie.

Cairney, of Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, had his bail continued meantime.

Archived