C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Raging cause the guy was asked a question and he answered it 😂

He can be a smarmy bastard at times definetly but this wasn't one of them. 

How was I raging prick? I gave my opinion the same as dude did,but that’s all it is an opinion. The problem is there are too many tarrier sympathisers on here for my liking,why any alleged bluenose would want to come on here and defend those scum bastards is a fucking joke. I think the dude is well used to the abuse on here due to his stance and doesn’t need a tosser like you to speak up for him.

Just now, Dickie said:

How was I raging prick? I gave my opinion the same as dude did,but that’s all it is an opinion. The problem is there are too many tarrier sympathisers on here for my liking,why any alleged bluenose would want to come on here and defend those scum bastards is a fucking joke. I think the dude is well used to the abuse on here due to his stance and doesn’t need a tosser like you to speak up for him.

Say your no raging but call me a prick in the same sentence 😂 so because hes used to the abuse you have free reign to call him what you want? If you don't like what the guy posts fucking block him and stop moaning about every little thing he does, wankstain.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Wouldn't be surprised they cash in this window. He's clearly chucked it and value is dropping by the week.

Weird you haven't heard much of him being off form this year but heard a shit load about Morelos.

It’s play to their fans on the Brendan shafted is line, he left, now he’s taking our players etc.

Anything to spin a line. 

1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Say your no raging but call me a prick in the same sentence 😂 so because hes used to the abuse you have free reign to call him what you want? If you don't like what the guy posts fucking block him and stop moaning about every little thing he does, wankstain.

I don’t need to be raging to call you a prick I can remain calm and still do it. I don’t agree with a few folk(especially lefty’s) on here but is that not what forums are for so why block someone. Unlike you moron I come on here and speak for myself not other people. By the way you don’t need to sign off when making a reply.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I don’t need to be raging to call you a prick I can remain calm and still do it. I don’t agree with a few folk(especially lefty’s) on here but is that not what forums are for so why block someone. Unlike you moron I come on here and speak for myself not other people. By the way you don’t need to sign off when making a reply.

Ohh your really raging, follow the dude around like a bad smell then suddenly become shocked when your called out for acting like an arsehole, get over yourself 👍

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Sitting daydreaming there thinking about winning 55 at the Glitterdome with McGregor leading the team to the centre circle to do a 1999 style huddle

Dreams

I want it won before then, ideally the game before, so they have to clap us on as Champions. 

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Wouldn't be surprised they cash in this window. He's clearly chucked it and value is dropping by the week.

Weird you haven't heard much of him being off form this year but heard a shit load about Morelos.

Usual from the Scottish press. Target morelos and let Edouard form get a pass. 

I'm also not surprised they are trying to sell now. He's in the last 12 months of his deal come the summer.  Don't forget as well PSG have a 40% sell on clause. Hence all the stupid valuations the taigs came out with lol. 

But Frank McAvennie told us “celtic won’t sell anyone in January” and that “Rangers will sell Kent or somebody if a bid comes in”.

Also “Gerrard will be away in the summer”.

29 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Sitting daydreaming there thinking about winning 55 at the Glitterdome with McGregor leading the team to the centre circle to do a 1999 style huddle

Dreams

After all the shite we've been through. 

It would be perfect if we could go to their dump and clinch the title. 

Archived