• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

You'd think you'd stop opening it then.

Stop acting perma-offended and accept that other peoples opinions may differ from yours.

Perma offended :lol:

This latest round of ''They're gonna stop the Season' has started from some rumour, *note rumour, about there might be more positive cases from Celtic. 

So same they'll stop the season shite started again for some rumour about something that hasn't even happened as yet, and could well be bollocks anyway.

The slightest thing that has or hasn't happened and cunts are loosing their shite.  

It's irrational and makes the thread a parody of itself. 

graeme_4 and 6superbarry6 like this
19 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

@KingKirk is always right in the middle of any conspiracy theory losing his shit tbh.

Absolutely after 2012 I trust no other football organisations apart from our own. Think that comes across and I'll say it again. 

These fuckers (spfl sfa) will be looking for away to fuck us over again. 

That's what happens when the cunts running Scottish football pay a part in trying to kill a member club

Trust no one

Almacger and NorthernLights like this
10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Absolutely after 2012 I trust no other football organisations apart from our own. Think that comes across and I'll say it again. 

These fuckers (spfl sfa) will be looking for away to fuck us over again. 

That's what happens when the cunts running Scottish football pay a part in trying to kill a member club

Trust no one

You trust Rangers?

I wouldn't trust us to run a bath.