C*ltc

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Tarriers saying the isolating players will be back training on Monday. Since when did 8 days turn into 10?

They can do what they like unchallenged by any “authorities”. It’s beyond a joke what they get away with. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

just a couple of shitebags hiding behind a single duvet,which actually has skid marks down the right hand side.

What I find hilarious is the fact the man (shitebag of the highest order) who has manipulated/run Scottish football for the last 10 + years and got their team every advantage possible, including a cup played in a different season to get some mythical quad treble, is amazing to say the least. :lol:

It just shows they have believed all the hype about their team being invincible, when really much of it has been down to the devious ways of Liewell, long may they hound the wanker. :boydie:

43 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

celtic midfielder Callum McGregor reckons that Peter Lawwell's comments about the Premiership champions being affected more than the coronavirus pandemic than any other club were misinterpreted by the public.

The Parkhead chief executive faced an angry backlash after claiming his club had more keenly felt the effects of coronavirus than anyone else in a five-minute video message to supporters.

McGregor, though, reckons that Lawwell simply meant that the playing side of the Glaswegian club had suffered more than any other, with their 60,000-seater stadium laying dormant while fans await the all-clear to return to grounds not helping matters.

READ MORE: James Cairney: Peter Lawwell's arrogance is astounding - celtic are the last club in Scotland that deserve sympathy

And the celtic midfielder added that no football club has been immune to the financial side-effects of the Covid-19 pandemic.

He said: "I think in terms of actual performance, I think he was more talking along those lines in terms of having the fans and having the full stadium to roar the team on.

"Maybe in that sense he means more in terms of performance.

"I think every team in the world has been affected financially with it and some more than others.

"But it's a really difficult world we are living in just now and I think we just have to be as positive as we can - everyone try and help each other, and just a general message of trying to help each other get through this because it's such an unprecedented time.

"Now we need each other more than ever, and I'm talking about humanity in that sense as well.

"I think the further we go into this everyone has been affected, some more than others, and like I said I think it's more in terms of performance than other things."

200.gif

Is that their damage limitations statement after the other damage limitations statement?  Holy Fuckin Jamolie man

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Is that their damage limitations statement after the other damage limitations statement?  Holy Fuckin Jamolie man

If statements were points they'd be 21 pts in front of us.

On 11/01/2021 at 13:11, .Williamson. said:

@Billyblueblood how’s the form mate?

Didn’t post immediately after us beating them at celtic park start of the season and then only reappeared immediately after St Mirren beat us 

Like the rest of us you must be delighted with the season so far mate?

Absolutely delighted, what's not to like? 

Archived