C*ltc

2 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Ranieri in the frame for the taigs job apparently. Would love that. 

It's quickly becoming who isn't in the frame now. In the last few days it's been Benitez, Mourinho 😂 and now Ranieri. 

It all feels like attempts to keep the hordes happy with big name links, then Lennon gets the job.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

:lol: they aren't right in the head 

IMG-20190515-WA0028.jpg

IMG-20190515-WA0029.jpg

That's actually funny....if you remember when we pumped them on December the 29th a story circulated that there had been a flu bug that ripped through the piggery and they were unable to train.....somewhere in that web of lies they played the sheep on boxing day.....they really are a demented breed😂😂😂

18 hours ago, Lloyd said:

Ranieri in the frame for the taigs job apparently. Would love that. 

Hope not - he’s one of my favourite football personalities, outside of Rangers.

8 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Yeah, hes a hard person not to like. I will certainly give it a go though if he goes there. Which he wont.

👍

Expect they’ll stick with the cheap option, with the benefits of him knowing his way around.

Mourinho

Ranieri

Bilic

Hughton

Benitez

Biesla

Carvalhal

Potter

How fucking ridiculous are they? Mongos fall for it too. Every day there is a funnier story.....I’m pishing myself so much I’m running out of clean pants.

Can’t wait for the timplosion when the best they can manage is Lennon. 

31 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

Mourinho

Ranieri

Bilic

Hughton

Benitez

Biesla

Carvalhal

Potter

How fucking ridiculous are they? Mongos fall for it too. Every day there is a funnier story.....I’m pishing myself so much I’m running out of clean pants.

They are banking on winning the Cup and using the good feeling to say "Look, hes the man for the job"

1 hour ago, scotty1976 said:

Mourinho

Ranieri

Bilic

Hughton

Benitez

Biesla

Carvalhal

Potter

Potter - fucking Harry Potter more like!

i think they're giving Lennon the job. just have a feeling that they aren't gonna be spending much this summer. They'll splash the cash on either A) new manager B) new players. Not both! 

My bet is that Lennon gets the job and they'll spend the lettuce on players. he's the cheaper option, got one foot in the door already, has previously managed them, and the fans think he is a "celtic man" and a legend. Like Gandalf The Blue said they'll be hoping he wins the treble so they can say "oh he won the league! oh he won the treble treble!!!". While his current spell has been shite there will be plenty of them who will give him a chance just because, again, he's a "celtic man". 

The other option is to spend the money on a more high profile experienced manager but they'll have less money to spend on players. Lennon probably knows the deal at celtic right now but it'll be a tough sell bringing in a higher quality manager by saying "but you'll only have this to spend..."

if rumours are true then that lot aren't as well off as they'd like us to think. champions league football is being favoured towards the bigger english/european teams not us in Scotland. they'll be wanting to cut costs because they rely on that CL money so much. they'll know it's getting harder and harder to compete in it. anyone with half a brain would be trying to cut down on that. also, if this whole abuse scandal doesn't go away then they might be spending a lot on legal fees 🤣

It’s hilarious how they think every high profile manager looking for a job wants their job just because they got Rodgers the last time they appointed somebody. 

Dont they realise that Rodgers only took the job because he supported them and because he had a reputation to try and rebuild after the way it ended at Liverpool?

The second a genuine serious offer came up front England came he was off.

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It’s hilarious how they think every high profile manager looking for a job wants their job just because they got Rodgers the last time they appointed somebody. 

Dont they realise that Rodgers only took the job because he supported them and because he had a reputation to try and rebuild after the way it ended at Liverpool?

Truth and Facts don't matter to the deluded. They have been told lies and make believe since birth. Indoctrinated to believe what they are told. 

And make up anything they want in-between.

14 hours ago, hammer93 said:

That's actually funny....if you remember when we pumped them on December the 29th a story circulated that there had been a flu bug that ripped through the piggery and they were unable to train.....somewhere in that web of lies they played the sheep on boxing day.....they really are a demented breed😂😂😂

Exactly this. They've got a hard few years coming up and I'm loving it 

3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Seen a few clips of tlb at his press conference coming out swinging telling everyone how great he is. Good on him. Hopefully he gets the job now!

TLB is the best manager in Scotland, ever, honest, (please keep the cunt)

Obviously not speaking to the Bears on this forum but the ghosts.

Archived