Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

John Terry as manager that's got to be a laugh. 

Right lads you do extra training while I swing by your partners house for a bit 🤣🤣

Part of the reason he won't be signing for them. Imagine nipping round to griffiths' gaff. Fuck all point going round to Frimpongs. Do any of them actually have decent birds?

BlueKnight87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

The fact in the last few years they've spent probably close to £40M, just on fee's (correct me if I'm wrong) then factor in all the wages and they've not been able to get near the champions league proper just shows how much of a shit show they are. Surely with that spend they should have been in the groups every year. I know I'd be annoyed if it was roles reversed and we were spending that kind of money with no group stage to show for it.

All along the septic support remain fat and satisfied as long as septic keep bringing home (or getting handed) those sweet devalued league trophies and sticking it to Rangers. Who cares about Europe? 
 

What irony that septic will get a Champions League qualifying slot - if they finish second, that is - only because Rangers and Steven Gerrard have taken Europe seriously and done the business there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Part of the reason he won't be signing for them. Imagine nipping round to griffiths' gaff. Fuck all point going round to Frimpongs. Do any of them actually have decent birds?

Will have competition with Duffy then, rumour has it that's why he flew home early.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

All along the septic support remain fat and satisfied as long as septic keep bringing home (or getting handed) those sweet devalued league trophies and sticking it to Rangers. Who cares about Europe? 
 

What irony that septic will get a Champions League qualifying slot - if they finish second, that is - only because Rangers and Steven Gerrard have taken Europe seriously and done the business there.

Aye they'll be there on the back of our performances in Europe, right enough the non-champions route is a bastard some big names in it, for example this year there was, Benfica, Rapid Wein, Besitkas, PAOK, Dynamo Kiev and Krasnador, who I can imagine would mostly be favourites against the tims.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Aye they'll be there on the back of our performances in Europe, right enough the non-champions route is a bastard some big names in it, for example this year there was, Benfica, Rapid Wein, Besitkas, PAOK, Dynamo Kiev and Krasnador, who I can imagine would mostly be favourites against the tims.

In the last three seasons Rangers have picked up 26,000 UEFA club coefficent points (and counting) and septic have 19,000, and that’s with septic starting in Champions League qualifying every year.

Even if you go back four years to the Progres Nederkorn fiasco, septic have 27,000 UEFA club coefficient points and Rangers have 26,250 and counting.

 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

In the last three seasons Rangers have picked up 26,000 UEFA club coefficent points (and counting) and septic have 19,000, and that’s with septic starting in Champions League qualifying every year.

Even if you go back four years to the Progres Nederkorn fiasco, septic have 27,000 UEFA club coefficient points and Rangers have 26,250 and counting.

 

👀

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

How long before they roll out a lisbon lions DVD, poster or something equally shite? 

10IAR is up in the air. Current team are shite.

Need to win over the hoards again somehow.

We're almost back at the levels of "celtic fans can't afford season tickets as school uniform prices have gone up" :lol: the years they produced their own 'fan numbers' for each game despite the empty seats.... it was always close to 60,000. :lol: 

Banter years time.

Free 10 in a row T-shirt withevery purchase

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

Spend a 1/4 mil on a piss up in Dubai during a pandemic, then have the taxpayer pick up part of your wage bill. Another day, another PR disaster 😃

Nothing ever changes. Even after all this time they're still fucking their young uns.

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Dude said:

He tested within the 168-window and wasn't under any requirement to isolate.

Patterson was identified as a close contact of someone who tested positive and was required to isolate.

Duffy was allowed to play based on a negative test 

Patterson wasn't allowed to play despite testing negative there is no difference 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Duffy was allowed to play based on a negative test 

Patterson wasn't allowed to play despite testing negative there is no difference 

There is a difference. One was obliged under the law to self-isolate after being identified as a close-contact of someone who tested positive. A negative test doesn't supercede that. The other was under no requirement to self-isolate and only had to comply with the SFA/SPFL's testing protocols as a result.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There is a difference. One was obliged under the law to self-isolate after being identified as a close-contact of someone who tested positive. A negative test doesn't supercede that. The other was under no requirement to self-isolate and only had to comply with the SFA/SPFL's testing protocols as a result.

 

John Kennedy said different 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Dude said:

There is a difference. One was obliged under the law to self-isolate after being identified as a close-contact of someone who tested positive. A negative test doesn't supercede that. The other was under no requirement to self-isolate and only had to comply with the SFA/SPFL's testing protocols as a result.

 

What about the chances of Duffys name being conveniently not on the track and trace list provided by the tarriers? Don't understand how he can be pictured alongside all the players that have been named yet somehow avoided such himself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

What about the chances of Duffys name being conveniently not on the track and trace list provided by the tarriers? Don't understand how he can be pictured alongside all the players that have been named yet somehow avoided such himself. 

Zero chance. Track and trace only covers the 48 hours prior to testing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 21 April 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      St. Johnstone v Rangers
      McDiarmid Park
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...