• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

If that guidance didn't extend to elite athletes, they absolutely would ignore it as it wouldnt be relevant. Otherwise, we better prepare for Rangers to forfeit this weekend's game.

I’m guessing your meaning travelling within Scotland’s different covid areas. I think I’ll leave it at that but thanks for answering my questions.  

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I’m guessing your meaning travelling within Scotland’s different covid areas. I think I’ll leave it at that but thanks for answering my questions.  

No, the suspension of football for most leagues in Scotland. Rangers will abide by the applicable guidance to them, not that which applies to the wider public. That's part of why football was allowed to return they have, rightly or wrongly, different rules from the rest of us.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

No, the suspension of football for most leagues in Scotland. Rangers will abide by the applicable guidance to them, not that which applies to the wider public. That's part of why football was allowed to return they have, rightly or wrongly, different rules from the rest of us.

But they have the same moralistic values only one club is seriously lacking in that. If a Rangers player was to arrive from a country with the general public, that was facing such an increase in cases that the government had to advise them to isolate for 10 days then they would do it regardless of any loopholes elite sport might give them. 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Say what you like about Ricky Gervais ,I know he’s a bit of a knob but some of his work is top notch .

I thought the episode of Extras with Les Dennis was brilliant .He absolutely ripped the pish out of LD and got him to act it out on screen .

Yep, the only thing he’s done on TV that didn’t quite reach his usually heights was Derek, and even that was reasonably entertaining 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Why would he not have to, but Zungu (for example) would?

There's a few reasons but basically Zungu came from a country there wasn't a travel corridor with and all travellers were required to isolate (including sports). It's why Zungu had to isolate but iirc Itten didn't.

This thing about him 'leaving the bubble' is a bit of a red herring. Players leave the 'sporting bubble' every day when they return to their families. Had Duffy stopped off in certain countries on his way back from Dubai he could have had to isolate but as it stands,

graeme_4 likes this
Just now, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Wonder if the SFA or anyone that has bollocks will request the cctv from the hotel where they stayed and have a look at what they were really up to?

A normal investigation looking at the pictures would be concerned about the fact that alcohol is involved in fact that would be the basis of the investigation. This one is going to look at the pictures and judge that they can’t tell if the 15mins was exceeded. 

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

A normal investigation looking at the pictures would be concerned about the fact that alcohol is involved in fact that would be the basis of the investigation. This one is going to look at the pictures and judge that they can’t tell if the 15mins was exceeded. 

Good point but that makes the cctv even more important, looking at the pictures gives them the opportunity to 'sweep sweep' for exactly the point you have made about time.

Howsitgoing likes this
1 minute ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Good point but that makes the cctv even more important, looking at the pictures gives them the opportunity to 'sweep sweep' for exactly the point you have made about time.

No way they are looking into the cctv, I suspect their only concern right now is that no more photos turn up. It’ll be damage limitation for their authorities. 

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No chance they're not dropping points in their back to back with in form Livi.

Home on Saturday, could be a busy night for the Polis.

February has them playing a harder run of games than us, i honestly thought if they were going to collapse if might  be then.

But, i just can't see them getting two wins against Livi.  Same team more or less as against Hibs, and even the away Livi game the players back will have add next to none training together as they were in isolation.

The hilarity will continue ...

Yep I can see them struggling big time come Saturday.  Livingston will surely cause a lot more issues than hibs managed.