• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Four Scottish Premiership matches and a full Championship card will fill the void left by the postponement of the Scottish Cup third round.

Wednesday's called-off game between Livingston and Aberdeen, and the 3 March meeting of celtic and St Mirren, will now be on 30 January.

Does that mean we can go to Dubai after the Hibs game on the 27th? 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

From Sky:  :lol:

CELTIC EXPECT DUFFY TO STAY

Celtic expect Shane Duffy to remain at the club until the end of the season. 

Reports today suggested the Brighton defender was the subject of a bid from Nottingham Forest. 

Sky Sports News understands that Forest have made no contact regarding the player and are not looking to strengthen their central defensive options in this window.

55 defos confirmed now.

47 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He was asked a question and came to answer. Come on guys. FWIW He cleared up the Duffy situation for me.

40 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

People tag him then lose the plot when he comes in to respond 

Never tagged him once. Whoever did is an arsehole

His posts actually make a drone sound. 

As for Duffy.... 

This thread has been comedy fucking gold for weeks. 

So i stand by my Off you trot.. Beacause like always he hangs around like a fucking bad smell Killing the BUZZ and being a pedantic smart arse. 

He can do that elsewhere. Not having him spoiling it in here like he has decimated the BD. 

gie.gif.581acfc9bf5e1c937b692fc322be3c36.gif

52 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

He was asked a question and came to answer. Come on guys. FWIW He cleared up the Duffy situation for me.

He cleared it with what? His opinion only. It just gets on my tits how fucking defensive of the scum he is,why bring Gerrard into this and if tarriers didn’t know about it they sure as hell do now,although he probably keeps his Tim pals on his podcast up to date.

pollok-bear, tomger and bluenoz like this
9 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Never tagged him once. Whoever did is an arsehole

His posts actually make a drone sound. 

As for Duffy.... 

This thread has been comedy fucking gold for weeks. 

So i stand by my Off you trot.. Beacause like always he hangs around like a fucking bad smell Killing the BUZZ and being a pedantic smart arse. 

He can do that elsewhere. Not having him spoiling it in here like he has decimated the BD. 

gie.gif.581acfc9bf5e1c937b692fc322be3c36.gif

Never said you did mate but others do and they’ll go mental when he has the cheek to respond. Can’t say he bothers me too much myself but can understand other folk aren’t his biggest fans 

5 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Only 81 more pages to go. How fast can we get there?

Depends what the scum come up with up overnight and throughout the day tomorrow (they really are serving up the laughs 24/7 at the moment)