Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

1 minute ago, james_85 said:

They buried sexual abuse cases for long enough sacking him while isolating is nothing 

googled lennon sacked and it was twitter that came up in november saying he'd been sacked when obvs he wasn't  so take it with a pinch of salt it's true this time. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Just maybe he had a lot to do with something that went down over there .Clearly we will never get the truth 

Don’t think anything has gone down over there other than those cunts mingling with other residents in the hotel they were in. Doubt anything major has happened, I remember last year people were questioning what happened to us in Dubai but I doubt there was some major incident that caused us to be so shit, players just weren’t up for it 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TamCoopz said:

Don’t think anything has gone down over there other than those cunts mingling with other residents in the hotel they were in. Doubt anything major has happened, I remember last year people were questioning what happened to us in Dubai but I doubt there was some major incident that caused us to be so shit, players just weren’t up for it 

Fair point there Tam .Probably right but you know me .I like a conspiracy 😉

TamCoopz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, eejay the dj said:

Fair point there Tam .Probably right but you know me .I like a conspiracy 😉

I know you do, I don’t even think you’re trying to find anything here. And if you are there’s no need to hunt, they’ve fucked it and there’s plenty out in the open to enjoy 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless there's a total sustained collapse, Lennon will stay the Season and leave by 'mutual consent' at the end of it IMO.

And even if there was a collapse, i think it would probably be Kennedy as interim. 

It's gone too far, they know they'll get no one decent now, considering how this season will play out. End of the Season, different ball game. 

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I know you do, I don’t even think you’re trying to find anything here. And if you are there’s no need to hunt, they’ve fucked it and there’s plenty out in the open to enjoy 

Too right .There’s always more where that lot are concerned 😄

HG5 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Upcoming Events

    • 06 March 2021 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v St Mirren
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...