C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think today shows how much investment that they need and they don't have the finance for it, Ajer, Christie, eduard, ntchan all have 18 months left, the buyer has the advantage when the contract gets to this point. If we can get into the champions league we have the chance to do to them what they should have done to us and put a proper gap between us and go on a proper run of titles 

Just now, GaryMc said:

If they were to drop points against Livi midweek and we keep winning I can see them selling a few players this window to balance the books because their season ticket sales are going to take a massive hit.

Wont be surprised if Eddie decides to hand in transfer request. 

2 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I hate to be a pernickity cunt but I’m going to - can we please include our goals difference in the gap, it’s actually 15 points once that’s factored in 👍🏻

21 you mean then?

It cant be understated the amount of rebuilding they will need after this...

new chief exec and more boardroom changes

new manager and backroom staff

upto 6 players might be sold and also loads of shite bought for good money that will need to be moved on

this could set them back years, if we invest wisely and can continue to have good runs in europe we could be out of sight of them for the forseeable future.

what a time to be a bear after the dark years weve had.

26 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

It's done already.

Win tomorrow and then the next few after that and I will agree.

As it stands we will win the league at walking pace as long as we match their results. So, a draw is the minimum tomorrow but a win would mean a huge stride towards the title.

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I hate to be a pernickity cunt but I’m going to - can we please include our goals difference in the gap, it’s actually 15 points once that’s factored in 👍🏻

Goal difference matters not a jot now. All a matter of how many points they want to finish behind.

See thinking about it youve got at least 6 of those 13 isolating who won’t be here next season (Ajer, El younoussi, ntcham, edouard, el hamed and christie) 

5 aren’t good enough or can’t be relied upon (brown, griffiths, barkas, taylor, bain). 

That leaves you 2 of the ones in isolation who will probably play (julien and somecunt else) 

So the guts of that team today (minus Laxalt and Duffy) will be in and around the squad next season. 

Funny thing is they still can’t see it😂

Archived