1 minute ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Say your no raging but call me a prick in the same sentence 😂 so because hes used to the abuse you have free reign to call him what you want? If you don't like what the guy posts fucking block him and stop moaning about every little thing he does, wankstain.

I don’t need to be raging to call you a prick I can remain calm and still do it. I don’t agree with a few folk(especially lefty’s) on here but is that not what forums are for so why block someone. Unlike you moron I come on here and speak for myself not other people. By the way you don’t need to sign off when making a reply.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I don’t need to be raging to call you a prick I can remain calm and still do it. I don’t agree with a few folk(especially lefty’s) on here but is that not what forums are for so why block someone. Unlike you moron I come on here and speak for myself not other people. By the way you don’t need to sign off when making a reply.

Ohh your really raging, follow the dude around like a bad smell then suddenly become shocked when your called out for acting like an arsehole, get over yourself 👍

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

Sitting daydreaming there thinking about winning 55 at the Glitterdome with McGregor leading the team to the centre circle to do a 1999 style huddle

Dreams

I want it won before then, ideally the game before, so they have to clap us on as Champions. 

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Wouldn't be surprised they cash in this window. He's clearly chucked it and value is dropping by the week.

Weird you haven't heard much of him being off form this year but heard a shit load about Morelos.

Usual from the Scottish press. Target morelos and let Edouard form get a pass. 

I'm also not surprised they are trying to sell now. He's in the last 12 months of his deal come the summer.  Don't forget as well PSG have a 40% sell on clause. Hence all the stupid valuations the taigs came out with lol. 

Bluekev and scottyscott1963 like this
29 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Sitting daydreaming there thinking about winning 55 at the Glitterdome with McGregor leading the team to the centre circle to do a 1999 style huddle

Dreams

After all the shite we've been through. 

It would be perfect if we could go to their dump and clinch the title. 

2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

https://news.stv.tv/west-central/man-charged-with-indecently-assaulting-teens-at-celtic-park

A man has been accused of indecently assaulting two teenagers at celtic Park and the club’s former Barrowfield training ground.

Francis Cairney, 85, is also charged with indecently assaulting another teenage boy at a hotel room in Aviemore and in a car in Cumbernauld, North Lanarkshire, on various occasions between August 1, 1988 and June 30, 1989.

Prosecutors claim a boy aged between 15 and 16 was earlier assaulted in a car in Paisley, Renfrewshire, and in the dressing rooms at Barrowfield between July 1, 1978 and June 30, 1979.

The charge states that the boy was repeatedly touched on the thigh by Cairney.

ADVERT

Cairney is further charged with repeatedly punching and slapping the same boy to his head and body at Barrowfield.

It is also alleged that Cairney assaulted another boy aged between 15 and 18 within the Barrowfield dressing rooms as well as celtic Park between February 1,1986 and December 31, 1988.

It is claimed Cairney repeatedly hugged and groped the teenager.

Cairney, who did not attend court, pleaded not guilty to the charges through his defence advocate Mark Lutton at a hearing in Glasgow Sheriff Court.

ADVERT

A further hearing was set for March by Sheriff Alan Mackenzie.

Cairney, of Uddingston, South Lanarkshire, had his bail continued meantime.

Another Indictment adding to the damning Indictment on them

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

There people that will go on a thread and go ‘aw it won’t be long till @The Dudeis along to derail the thread’ 

then he comes and responds and it’s ‘aw there he is right on cue’

how can that be his fault 😂 you don’t agree with him and clearly never will so why interact with him? This isnt a post defending him, this is more questioning the way other posters go about dealing with him

Just my personal view but I simply ignore him. Easiest thing to do.

TamCoopz likes this