• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

On 11/01/2021 at 13:11, .Williamson. said:

@Billyblueblood how’s the form mate?

Didn’t post immediately after us beating them at celtic park start of the season and then only reappeared immediately after St Mirren beat us 

Like the rest of us you must be delighted with the season so far mate?

Absolutely delighted, what's not to like? 

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I watched more bit and pieces of scum games this year than I have my entire life. It has provided some great entertainment. More of the same tomorrow please. 😀

I take a hammering off my mates but if were no playing I always watch their games until they score then I turn it off. Over the last few seasons it's been torture but this season I watch them and don't turn off as much as there is always hope his team are going to capitulate and boy have they. Had some great times watching the bastards this season.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I take a hammering off my mates but if were no playing I always watch their games until they score then I turn it off. Over the last few seasons it's been torture but this season I watch them and don't turn off as much as there is always hope his team are going to capitulate and boy have they. Had some great times watching the bastards this season.

Watched them vs hibs on Monday and thought their luck was back when they scored so late so turned it off, checked bet365 not long after and seen the 1-1 score line, was ecstatic 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Same! Only one thing better than seeing them fail is us winning. 

Malkytfp1 and B1872 like this

Can someone explain how those rabid bastards are out of isolation on Sunday?

They only went into isolation on Monday which is 7 days only....I know the 14 days got reduced to 10 days but this seems to be a new rule again 

Just now, hammer93 said:

They only went into isolation on Monday which is 7 days only....I know the 14 days got reduced to 10 days but this seems to be a new rule again 

It's 10 days from when they got home from Dubai. Which was last Friday I think. 

TamCoopz likes this
Just now, hammer93 said:

Dont think they are mate. Livingston game they are depleted. The following game they are ok unless I've missed something.

Other answer is ye canny burn a shite and ye canny disease the already diseased.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Tested positive on the Saturday. A week Monday would be ten days.

esquire8 and Sweetheart like this