C*ltc

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

To be fair, a couple of million is down to his bonus. He has to get by with a basic just over a million.

To be honest, based on this season, I think we should chip in a few bob to keep him away from the foodbank

:lol:

A bonus that he has clearly earned!

Only Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG paid there bosses more out of their own books....

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Peter Martin was nearly in tears 😂 

didn’t know who he was or supported until watching that ‘PLZ soccer’ show on YouTube he does. Started watching because Barry Ferguson was on most days. Now with Barry on Go radio it’s mostly him and other taig-leaning journalists with Naismith and Charlie Adam the only exceptions on our side. He tries to be impartial but it’s been ripping out of him😂

Has anyone worked out yet the earliest it can be confirmed?

Seem to remember someone saying that, if they dropped four points and we kept winning, it would be clinched at the Glitterdome.

Too many glasses of the house red (plus the fact that I’m a lazy bastard) means I haven’t figured it out.

Thank you in advance.

:thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Anyone know this tarrier fuck? All good having a laugh with these videos like we do but paying for one for Ricksen? Lowest of the low. Let's find him and get what he deserves.

And the staircase tragedy.  This guy is beyond contemptible 

2 minutes ago, CR3 said:

one of their mob trying to get that Wagner to sing about Fernando 😡

34F04764-7A2D-453D-B0FC-2972EBF923C5.jpeg

Fucking disgusting bastard. Just posted similar - scum bag!

Was also posting about the 66 that died.

4 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Has anyone worked out yet the earliest it can be confirmed?

Seem to remember someone saying that, if they dropped four points and we kept winning, it would be clinched at the Glitterdome.

Too many glasses of the house red (plus the fact that I’m a lazy bastard) means I haven’t figured it out.

Thank you in advance.

:thumbsup:

Aye mate if we outscore them by 4 points in our next 8 games we would need to win a parkhead to wrap it up and if we outscore them by 6 points we'll only need a draw!

Edit - this is assuming they won their extra 2 games hahahaha

1 hour ago, Johnsey said:

Fair enough they have a large chunk of players out but they should still have more than enough there. That's still 6 or 7 starters and they looked all over the shop. Livinston will be gutted they didn't win that.

Big decision for Lennon now, does he bring the quarantine lot back for the game Wednesday with a couple days training?

Who gives a fuck what they do. They are fucking useless either way. 

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Anyone know this tarrier fuck? All good having a laugh with these videos like we do but paying for one for Ricksen? Lowest of the low. Let's find him and get what he deserves.

Apparently he has his address on twitter for business due a kicking.

Archived