4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Watched them vs hibs on Monday and thought their luck was back when they scored so late so turned it off, checked bet365 not long after and seen the 1-1 score line, was ecstatic 

Rookie mistake this season mate. Those are sore ones to take when they score so late but with big office Duffy at the back you know there is hope. I woke my two year old screaming when Hibs scored.

HG5 and TamCoopz like this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

It's 10 days from when they got home from Dubai. Which was last Friday I think. 

Saturday they got home and had to be tested, Sunday threw up the positive test.....as I'm aware it's now 10 days from the positive test....which takes it to Monday 

5 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dont think they are mate. Livingston game they are depleted. The following game they are ok unless I've missed something.

Other answer is ye canny burn a shite and ye canny disease the already diseased.

They can join up with the squad again on Sunday......it just seems the rules have changed significantly

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I watched more bits and pieces of scum games this year than I have my entire life. It has provided some great entertainment. More of the same tomorrow please. 😀

Put their match with hibs on and chucked it after 2/3 minutes.
Felt kinda dirty and a sleazy voyeur,and had the feeling somebody was watching me.
Aint going back there,and the next time i see them will be highlights if they drop points or they're playing Rangers

slimjim1690 and bluenoz like this
6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

Saturday they got home and had to be tested, Sunday threw up the positive test.....as I'm aware it's now 10 days from the positive test....which takes it to Monday 

As they’re isolating as contacts, it’s 10 days from the contact. I’d imagine most of them are contacts via travelling either on the plane or the coach to/ from the airport so it would be 10 days from the day they flew home.

8 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Dont think they are mate. Livingston game they are depleted. The following game they are ok unless I've missed something.

Other answer is ye canny burn a shite and ye canny disease the already diseased.

Even for midweek, there will be a lack of match practice.

HG5 likes this
11 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Yep, available but not trained for over a week.

Nah, even though they have.been self-isolating, they have still managed to get some essential training routines completed :boydie:

F8B214C5-4FE8-4996-8921-9ABF9D1746DA.jpeg

HG5 likes this

:lol:

From champions to a battle for second?

Having arrived back from Dubai on Friday, Celtic soon found themselves in the eye of a storm. On Sunday they reported a player - later confirmed as injured defender Jullien - had contracted coronavirus. And on Monday a further 13 squad members as well as manager Neil Lennon and his assistant Kennedy were told to quarantine.

Yet thanks to David Turnbull's sublime free-kick the champions' much-changed side were just three minutes away from victory over Hibs on Monday evening before familiar flaws resurfaced and a poorly defended set-piece cost an injury-time equaliser.

Added to Old Firm derby defeat, it leaves Celtic still searching for their first win of 2021. It has also effectively killed off any lingering hope of resuscitating their bid to become the first Scottish club to win 10 successive titles. Celtic's deficit on Rangers is now 21 points, or 22 considering their vastly inferior goal difference, albeit with three games in hand. Even the optimistic Celtic fan is resigned to the trophy changing hands.

And as Rangers disappear into the distance, should Lennon's men now be more concerned with looking over their shoulder? Celtic are five points clear of Hibs and seven above Aberdeen, having played fewer matches than both, but their inconsistency this season gives rivals hope.

"Celtic's season has unravelled so badly that it's now got to the situation where they need to concentrate on second spot," says former Hibs, Hearts and Scotland midfielder Michael Stewart.

"They need to start getting points on the board to build confidence. Hibs and Aberdeen are not a million miles away and if Celtic don't pick up the points in the next two games against Livingston, for example, then you can seriously start to question if they are in for a challenge for second.

"That's how bad the season is becoming for Celtic."

HG5 likes this
11 hours ago, hammer93 said:

A point worth noting is that they didn't start the self isolation period until the Monday......unless they were already isolating from Saturday :confused:

Doesn't work like that, the news broke on the sunday so I would imagine they were tested either friday night or saturday morning, they then tell whoever tests positive to isolate from whenever the symptoms first started or if they have none then its 10 days from the test, the close contacts are then contacted and told to isolate from there last contact so they might no have seen Julien since the Friday night leaving the plane which would make it 10 days. 

It did used to be 14 days for close contacts but they recently changed it to 10.