8 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

I'm actually a wee bit nervous now.

Not because of the win will be massive for us but the fact that Livi are the on form team (other than us), if they can't beat a heavily weakened tim side. There is no hope for scottish football as a whole. The sheep should have won a title in the last decade but fluffed it and they have been the only other to come close.

Come on mate, nervous? What is there to be nervous about when this is more than in our hands 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, demise said:

Celtic: Hazard, Duffy, Bitton, Ralston, Laxalt, Frimpong, Soro, McGregor, Rogic, Rogic, Johnston. - BBC at its best. 

"High-flying Livingston show just one change from the 3-1 win over Ross County last weekend.

Midfielder Gary Holt drops out of the and Steve Lawson is promoted from the bench as the visitors chase a ninth straight win."

Also BBC :headwall:

demise likes this
9 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Come on mate, nervous? What is there to be nervous about when this is more than in our hands 

I'm not bothered about the league, clearly in hour hands. (No nerves there, i said after our game against them that they would drop points in thier next 3 games as well and that was before the covid test result cam eout.)

Its what it means for Scottish football as a whole. Best team on form and they still can't beat a shitty 2nd string scum team.

2 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Doesn't work like that, the news broke on the sunday so I would imagine they were tested either friday night or saturday morning, they then tell whoever tests positive to isolate from whenever the symptoms first started or if they have none then its 10 days from the test, the close contacts are then contacted and told to isolate from there last contact so they might no have seen Julien since the Friday night leaving the plane which would make it 10 days. 

It did used to be 14 days for close contacts but they recently changed it to 10.

Even if you include Friday as an isolation day(which it shouldn't) you have

1 Fri, 2 Sat, 3 Sun, 4 mon, 5 tues, 6 weds, 7 thurs, 8 fri, 9 Sat, 10 sun 

The report I read is they are back with the squad from Sunday....so in theory if they pull them in tomorrow for a bit of training they can join in...the days don't add up bud