C*ltc

Eddie Howe is a token "celtic way" manager. A manager that will pay himself because the gullibles will buy their season tickets because they're getting the "celtic way" and he's "premier league manager".

Remind me, out with Rodgers' first season when he had a budget about 6 times ours, when was the last time this "celtic way" actually won anything? In my lifetime celtic have only won things through playing turgid football (o'neill, strachan and lennon).

I'd bet that Howe would fail to hit the 85 point mark.

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Thing is what would he do the first time a Rangers fan stopped at the Clyde tunnel and got out to shake his hand for coming to Scotland 😜

Or when wee Maggie is sitting outside his hotel with her wee Eddie Howe hat and scarf on 😂

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The thing is, whoever they bring in will need big money to fix them - and I just don’t see where they’re getting it from. 

Remember they still owe 40% on Edouard’s sell-on so even if he went for funny money he’d barely be balancing the books.

The french fuck has only got a year left on his contract doesn't he? Signed for £9m, 30% of sell on profit to PSG, 10% of next transfer fee to him, only one german club interested last summer and laughed at their valuation, had a shite season. He'll go for next to fuck all profit.

Their sellable assets have all but dried up. Tough shit timmy.

Eddie Howe is another Tony Mowbray. 

Praised for playing easy on the eye football at a nothing club aiming to average 1.05 points a game over the course of the season so they can hit that 38 point mark and just stay in the league for another season.

Couldn’t cope with the pressure up here at all IMO.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The thing is, whoever they bring in will need big money to fix them - and I just don’t see where they’re getting it from. 

Remember they still owe 40% on Edouard’s sell-on so even if he went for funny money he’d barely be balancing the books.

On top of that Lennon's spent 35 million in 3 transfer windows with no CL money or players sold to make up for it. This season has seen their main assets, Eduard, Ajer, McGregor have their valuations cut in half and no one is giving them back their money for Julien, Bolingoli, Barkas, Ajeti etc and they have plenty of other shite still on the books after that with Griffiths, N'cham, Bain, Taylor etc. 

A new manager will want a clearout and money to spend and that won't happen unless Desmond puts his hand in his pocket and that kind of investment into a business he doesn't really care about is a wee bit too rich for his blood. 

He only went and got Rodgers because he took our directors celebrating at the semi in 2016 as a personal insult :lol:

Some guy! 

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Eddie Howe is another Tony Mowbray. 

Praised for playing easy on the eye football at a nothing club aiming to average 1.05 points a season so they can hit that 38 point mark and just stay in the league for a season.

Couldn’t cope with the pressure up here at all IMO.

this all the way

37 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

He will crumble at the first sign of pressure. Surely one meeting with the fat jap will have him fold.

Also what player would want to sign for them because of him alone? Clearly seen with Lennons signings the manager is key to players now.

The rumour that the fat jap really liked Duff at his time with the clubs and all players much preferred him too.

Wasn’t he wanted by some fans here when we were going through our Caixinha woes?

Anyhoo, I remember thinking O’Neill would get his arse handed to him by Advocaat. I’m wary of making predictions about managers until they have played a decent amount of games. This Howe stuff might all be bollocks anyway.

If that rumour is true it shows the absolute mess they're in even more!

Have wee jakey in for 2 games while half of them are isolating, bring Lennon back in for the Tony Macaroni arena for his swan song with him resigning after that & Howe coming in on the Thursday...

3 'managers' taking charge of the team in the space of 4 games, least the cunts are breaking some sort of record this year 

14 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Wasn’t he wanted by some fans here when we were going through our Caixinha woes?

Anyhoo, I remember thinking O’Neill would get his arse handed to him by Advocaat. I’m wary of making predictions about managers until they have played a decent amount of games. This Howe stuff might all be bollocks anyway.

O'Neill had won stuff as a player and a manager before though. He's an absolute cunt but you couldn't say he wasn't a winner.

1 hour ago, qwerty said:

Glorious, get it right up ye's ya filth fenian batstards. 

I hope this is just the start and that financial ruin is around the corner ya utter wankers!!!

Only listened to half of that, but they seemed relatively sensible & considered callers (obv taking into account that they’re what they are).

They’re obviously hurting big time!

Be interesting to see who might buy Desmond out!

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

If that rumour is true it shows the absolute mess they're in even more!

Have wee jakey in for 2 games while half of them are isolating, bring Lennon back in for the Tony Macaroni arena for his swan song with him resigning after that & Howe coming in on the Thursday...

3 'managers' taking charge of the team in the space of 4 games, least the cunts are breaking some sort of record this year 

Popcorn time. These cunts just keep getting better.

Archived