C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

To make it worse I knew it was the wrong spelling, couldn’t even get google to give me the right one. Thanks for correcting me though. 

Could be even worse. You could be using the American spelling "persnickety" ...

It's pernickety in UK.

12 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Wasn’t he wanted by some fans here when we were going through our Caixinha woes?

Anyhoo, I remember thinking O’Neill would get his arse handed to him by Advocaat. I’m wary of making predictions about managers until they have played a decent amount of games. This Howe stuff might all be bollocks anyway.

Who wanted Duff here during the Pedro fiasco?? 

14 hours ago, SkylineBlue said:

Said the same. He left Burnley because he was homesick ffs.

I've seen this said loads of times but people need to remember that Burnley is a fucking shitehole with nothing to do whereas Glasgow has loads to offer.

Still think he'd be a disaster though the guy crumbles under pressure.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

I've seen this said loads of times but people need to remember that Burnley is a fucking shitehole with nothing to do whereas Glasgow has loads to offer.

Still think he'd be a disaster though the guy crumbles under pressure.

The beers cheap as fuck in Burnley .we were in. Social club there about 3 years ago .Got talking to a guy who was slating some of the regulars who would do down into the town for a pint ,2,39 a pint in town ,1.95 in the club 😂

2 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The beers cheap as fuck in Burnley .we were in. Social club there about 3 years ago .Got talking to a guy who was slating some of the regulars who would do down into the town for a pint ,2,39 a pint in town ,1.95 in the club 😂

Place is trapped in the 70's:lol:

1 hour ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Looks like the tarriers play Wednesday then the following Wednesday due to league cup semis next weekend.

hopefully further ahead by the time they play that second Wednesday. 

We don't play weekend of the 30th Jan aswell and the scum do, as their game in hand versus St mirren has been brought fwd from March 2nd/3rd to Jan 30th as Scottish Cup games are postponed.

They then play their other 2 games in hand against St mirren and the Sheep in February, so by time they play us they should be on equal games played, and hopefully more points behind. 

Archived