C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

BBC -

Celtic have confirmed a new coronavirus case after a player who was self-isolating tested positive for Covid-19.

Christopher Jullien had tested positive following the club's winter training trip to Dubai and 13 players and three staff including manager Neil Lennon were put into isolation.

Now, one of the 13 players has also returned a positive test.

Celtic drew with Hibernian and Livingston while without the players, coach Gavin Strachan taking the team.

And the defending champions are 21 points behind Scottish Premiership leaders Rangers. Celtic have three games in hand, one of which will be played away to Livingston on Wednesday.

On Wednesday, Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell apologised to the club's supporters over the Dubai trip, saying it had been "a mistake".

Could have happened here too I suppose.

If the two players shared a Boeing 737 during an 8 hour flight to Lennoxtown daily. 🤣

How the fuck did a self isolating player have it now, jullien would have caught it in dubai, so say 5 days after he tests positive is when one of his close contacts would have got it, yet everyone has been isolating for a week now at best, certainly his close contacts would have been at least 7-10 days ago

I wouldnt be surprised if this new case was live last week but it would have meant even more first team players isolating 

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

How the fuck did a self isolating player have it now, jullien would have caught it in dubai, so say 5 days after he tests positive is when one of his close contacts would have got it, yet everyone has been isolating for a week now at best, certainly his close contacts would have been at least 7-10 days ago

I wouldnt be surprised if this new case was live last week but it would have meant even more first team players isolating 

My take from it is the player tested false negative but was a close contact so had to isolate anyway

Its then came out in them during the isolation period so they've tested positive yesterday/today before they return

It shouldn't have any impact on them (bar the 1 player) if they've been smart but knowing them all the players returned this morning and done the huddle before they got tested

Mutant bastards 

21 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

He's lost the plot

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

Fuck me. It didn't take long did it? 

9-10 years of walking about like the big show. Back in the shadows and the tin hat is on again. Absolute pathetic excuse for a football club.

The Establishment is back bois! :jimmybell: The same Establishment that let them win for 9 years! :lol: 

"We did not abuse...." - Neil Lennon, Separate Entity FC

I like it :lol: Look if you are going to throw shit around, you might as well throw it at everyone. SNP, media and pundits.

The people that have been most critical of it are the celtic media and pundits.  In 2 weeks he'll pull the mental health card!

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Those players won't have been tested until their self isolation period was over, so in effect it justifies the decision to isolate the 13 players last week. That's not to say it could still have spread further but if it's one other case then it suggests not.

Archived