C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's disgusting from that cunt BTW.. No one has covid really Neil you bitter anger clown 

Only on Saturday my wife sat with a elderly old person as they passed from this horrible illness. Whilst that's her job she brings it home and it's horrific but aye Neil nae cunts got covid ya clown 

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

That interview just shows how much of a helmet the guy is. Over a week to prepare himself and he comes out with that shite. Stinks of arrogance and still going on the defensive. I'd say it's unbelievable but I kind of expected it from Lennon. 

He's been like Travis Bickle " you looking at me "

1 minute ago, JackAlex93 said:

That interview just shows how much of a helmet the guy is. Over a week to prepare himself and comes out with that. Stinks of arrogance and still going on the defensive. I'd say it's unbelievable but I kind of expected it from Lennon. Bring on the phone in tonight 😂

Stinks of tennents super lager as well, he might have had over a week, but you csn be damn sure he only sobered up this morning

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

That's disgusting from that cunt BTW.. No one has covid really Neil you bitter anger clown 

Only on Saturday my wife sat with a elderly old person as they passed from this horrible illness. Whilst that's her job she brings it home and it's horrific but aye Neil nae cunts got covid ya clown 

That’s what I thought as well mate.  I caught it at the end of Feb last year, worst thing in my life and still have Long Covid issues nearly 11 months later - no Cunt is telling me it’s not real when I know so many people, including myself, who have been impacted by this virus.

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hope your wife's OK mate , must be a horrible thing to have to watch.

Archived