C*ltc

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if he’s been told to stir things up with the Scottish Government. 

They tried to apologise last week with Lawell, it went tits up.

They've went for the 2 barrel approach now and just try and piss anyone/everyone off and see where it takes them. There's not a chance he wasn't told what to say today before going into that.

See tbh, if you were Sturgeon and co, you would just say get it up ye & pull the plug, why the fuck would you want to try and deal with that amongst all the other shit going on. And that's what I think he's wanting and what he's tried to do there.

As much as we all know he's a horrible wee cunt & the club as a whole have an issue admitting when they've done wrong, they're not idiots. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how hes had 10 days to come up with a statement, sitting writing a 20 pager while having a few cans all apologetic and humble, at the end reads it back and thinks yes thats good the whole world will feel sorry for us now.

gets behind the camera and RAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNT.

:boydie:

In an incredible ‘haud my pint’ moment Lennon has stepped forward and shown everyone in two minutes everything we’ve ever said about him to be true. 

Whilst admitting that one of the isolating players has now tested positive he’s complaining they had to isolate. Peak Lennon - arrogance, victimhood, sanctimony....it’s all on display. 

The anger building throughout to the point that he was basically frothing at the mouth by the end ...

The numerous contradictions...

Going full on Dr Evil with the ”privilege” thing....

The shitty green screened backdrop...

That interview is an all timer in terms of glorious tarrier tears :lol:

50 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Just need the club to come out with a statement now saying that he is now a seperate entity since they sacked lemmon this morning and these recent videos have been made by him in his garage and sent directly to broadcasters without thier knowledge and his opinions and comments do not reflect that of nonce fc.

If that is to be his final press conference  - car crash material, lol:duffy::hiboys:

Comedy gold aside though, as others have said the utter sense of entitlement and pure hypocrisy that pervades this club is astonishing.  

Next up will be a ‘covid fundraiser’ and food parcels and candles just to show how righteous they are :sarcasm:

Archived