• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, Graham said:

sign strikers who couldnt hit a barn door with a beach ball

sign a 5 million goalie who couldnt stop a beach ball

loan signed irish world beater duffy who couldnt kick a beach ball

sign ac milan full back who looks and plays like a lassie

bolongoli goes to spain on the sly gets a game cancelled

out of europe in last place, including getting pumped 4-1 home and away by sparta prague

lose 2-0 to arch rivals at home without a shot on target

fans rioting outside stadium after losing in the cup at home to the bottom of the league team, including chasing buses and throwing stones and sharks

getting taken to penalties by a second division team in the cup

lose 1-0 to arch rivals without conceding a shot on target due to an own goal

go to dubai "to train" during a global pandemic after losing to your arch rivals - paid with fans money

caught drinking pints in dubai

injured player who cant even train catches covid

13 players and coaches need to self isolate

due to above, draw two games completing a record of 6 wins in 19 games

Just thought it would be nice to see in one list. Have I missed anything?

Aye, get it up ye ya fenian bastards.

esquire8 likes this
20 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Woodward was the highest paid chief executive on £3.16m followed by Levy on £3m.......

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchester-united/story/4031201/man-united-chief-ed-woodward-was-the-highest-paid-premier-league-director-last-season

Lawwell on £3.6m dwarfs them all.

Brilliant.

To be fair, a couple of million is down to his bonus. He has to get by with a basic just over a million.

To be honest, based on this season, I think we should chip in a few bob to keep him away from the foodbank

:lol:

HG5 and esquire8 like this
9 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

They honestly just thought they had to turn up and win 10IAR :lol: waltz about on the pitch and "play the Celtic way".

Brilliant. 

Arrogant bastards all across that club had it won before a ball was kicked.

It's wonderful watching it completely backfire in their face. 

HG5, TheFamousPigeon and surfsup2 like this
2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

To be fair, a couple of million is down to his bonus. He has to get by with a basic just over a million.

To be honest, based on this season, I think we should chip in a few bob to keep him away from the foodbank

:lol:

A bonus that he has clearly earned!

Only Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern and PSG paid there bosses more out of their own books....

TheFamousPigeon likes this
28 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Peter Martin was nearly in tears 😂 

didn’t know who he was or supported until watching that ‘PLZ soccer’ show on YouTube he does. Started watching because Barry Ferguson was on most days. Now with Barry on Go radio it’s mostly him and other taig-leaning journalists with Naismith and Charlie Adam the only exceptions on our side. He tries to be impartial but it’s been ripping out of him😂

Has anyone worked out yet the earliest it can be confirmed?

Seem to remember someone saying that, if they dropped four points and we kept winning, it would be clinched at the Glitterdome.

Too many glasses of the house red (plus the fact that I’m a lazy bastard) means I haven’t figured it out.

Thank you in advance.

:thumbsup:

beararse likes this
17 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Somebody needs to take that clip of the there’s only one Shane Duffy chant and put it as the soundtrack to a “best of” video of him in a celtic top.

Play out the tannoy on the opening day.

HG5 likes this