C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Charles Patterson sounded like a wee boy there. What he should have said...

'How an earth could I tell you what someone else meant, if you have an issue with what Andy Walker has said maybe you should speak to him. Until then, can you answer my question?' 

My father once told me, there are two types of people... those who make mistakes and learn from them and those who makes the same mistakes time and time again.

That could have been a Bolton or Hibs press conference.

He is a serial loser and sees himself only as a victim.

I'm sure it vas been mentioned on here before but if any celtic supporter ever talks about the abuse the Lurgan bigot ever received from our support just remind them about the last few weeks....the abuse he gets is constant. Hypocrisy 

Whole thing was about to blow over as well if Lennon had just said someting like "We were stupid to go and I apologise to everyone for the issues the trip caused". But that would required a bit of thought and decency so it was obviously too much for that cretin.

They are their own worst enemies at this point and I fucking love it.

If their history with TLB is anything to go by they’ll probably promote him for this, he’s rolled about Newcastle and Ashton lane, and involved in other serious incidents but is still in a job pontificating at press conferences for them, you couldn’t make it up. 😂😂😂

FFS, I counted 13 negative stories on the scum on the daily rabid's Web football page. 

Rather novel for up here. 

However, best we keep our powder dry. Just quietly keep upping the points tally, as it won't take much for those cunts to turn.

The emergency services will keep them busy with articles from the scum dome as their fans are tipped over the edge.

The question is, will tlb survive on jumping off their North stand without a parachute as we are crowned champions? . 

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Said it before and I will say it again.  Wow, just wow. Hahahaha. 

Demanding an apology and calling someone arrogant?! Seriously?!?  After what your club has done?! He’s absolutely lost the plot. 

25 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I know folk on here get it tight for looking at their forums, but I had a look to gauge how they feel.

They are livid. Going absolute ape shit about him and the presser. It’s incredible reading. 

They’re beginning to hate him by the looks of it. 😂

Remember : they are all Neil Lennon

:excited:

The other funny thing is last week there was a lot of people in the media cutting him slack saying Dubai probably wasn't his idea but he should have said to the club that it was probably not a good idea to go - but he's actually admitted it was idea and he's doubled down on it being crucial to getting work done they couldn't have in Scotland :lol: 

Archived