3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

A real life Hovis advert ,preserved for today‚Äôs generation ūüėā

My mate i go to the games with said he went to a wedding in a social club down there in 1994 and the groom and best man had burgundy waffle suits on and said the place was antiquated:lol: 

magic8ball likes this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.¬† ¬† I CAN¬†just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. ‚ÄúThat was great, Peter. You‚Äôve got that spot-on.‚ÄĚ ‚ÄúYou th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Yeah, the one they play on Wednesday, but they miss next weekend against St Mirren as they beat us in the cup, so it goes back to 3 games in hand. Two v St Mirren and one v the sheep, I'm sure. 

Are we playing on wed? I thought someone said we were? 

6 hours ago, magic8ball said:

The beers cheap as fuck in Burnley .we were in. Social club there about 3 years ago .Got¬†talking to a guy who was slating some of the regulars who would do down into the town for a pint ,2,39 a pint in town ,1.95 in the club ūüėā

Did the guy in charge have a wheelchair?

1EC90B40-78B6-4872-9D0C-9DE405B0B4FD.jpeg.d944e085f8a71a94627ed82202f9f6d1.jpeg

:lol:

magic8ball likes this

The fud on clyde supporting them for fifty years and never been to a game sums them up perfectly, how you could have the absolute gall to come out with this is beyond me and then again  I have worked beside them and Iam pretty sure some of them dont even know where porkheid  is but they could give you directions to Ibrox.

Probably been to the dome more than most of the self proclaimed greatest fans in the world. 

Sham club, Sham support. 

Kick them Out. 

graeme_4 and J-Maestro like this
14 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

In 18/19 he was the 9th highest paid wage in Scottish Football. Example he earned more than what 34 clubs, yes clubs, paid out in wages. Only 8 clubs paid out more in total wages than he earned. Fucking incredible stuff. 

IMG_20210118_112828.jpg

It will be because of some kind of bonus. His regular pay looks to be below top 6 club execs in England.

Here's hoping livi can get something Wednesday night, its one of the scums game in hand, if they drop points its big because it fucks their "3 games in hand" arguement. And widens the gap even more

between livis form, the taigs back from isolation and it being at the spaghettihad, big pressure for them to get a result

Sparkle, HG5 and Bears r us like this
15 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It will be because of some kind of bonus. His regular pay looks to be below top 6 club execs in England.

He got a £2.4m deferred bonus for qualifying for the champions league in two seasons. 

Would you be happy paying Robertson £2.4m for us qualifying for the Champions League?

Basic pay puts him at the same level as those at West Ham who's income is vastly superior to that at Torbett towers. Tarriers are being bled like a stuffed pig :lol:

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

In 18/19 he was the 9th highest paid wage in Scottish Football. Example he earned more than what 34 clubs, yes clubs, paid out in wages. Only 8 clubs paid out more in total wages than he earned. Fucking incredible stuff. 

IMG_20210118_112828.jpg

You have to question why Peter Lawell is on £70k a week.

esquire8 likes this
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wait till they find out that he didn’t pay the full tax applicable for that amount. The hordes will be ripping up their pish stained bedsheets and out with the crayons again.