C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

The more i think about the Dubai trip (and any hot weather trip for that matter). If its only a week and you are coming from the UK, it is recommended that you take two weeks acclimatisation (light exercise and thats not anywhere near normal training levels before conducting physical activity). Because of the potential ill effects.

So what actually is the point of any hot weather training camp that lasts for less than 2 weeks?

(This is based on military experience where you should spend two weeks "in theatre" acclimatising because thats how long it takes most peoples body to adapt to the temprature or evelvation change)

3 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

Find it hard to believe they arrived at 7am after the Old Firm.

It only takes about 6-7 hours to get there and the game finished after 2pm.

Did they really wait until about 12am to leave?

Dubai is 5 hrs in front 

2 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Not for me mate 😂 never say never n aw that but currently its no appeal for me.

At my age even if I fancied it, I’d be scared of a follow through...or an epiphany!!

I’d be surprised if he was their manager by the weekend. That isn’t an outburst that’s a concerted effort to nail and attack everyone and everything that’s went wrong for them the past 2 weeks, a week after his boss came out with an interview that totally contradicts what he said today. It’s fucking mental from that point of view. 

I’ll be gutted he’s away. I wanted to see his reaction on the TV during the game where we won the league and after. 

Archived