C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Decent video but some of the plus points are bull.

If you can only "run and shoot and tackle" then it doesn't represent a game of football.

Tactical "aspects" can be trained indoors. Pretty sure Auchenhowie has indoor facilities. More daylight hours??? Turns the lights on.

Timezones: staying in the UK eliminates any possibility of jet lag.

The blood thickens in warm weather. no it doesn't. Well not necessarily. Blood thickens when the body is dehydrating. A well hydrated body in cold weather is the same as a well hydrated body in warm weather the only difference is the need to take on fluid. NOT "cold drinks" by the pool. 

Yes it takes less time to warm up but i can guarentee that the majority of clubs will still go throught he same warm up routine. Why? because it is routine.

Vitamin D: you can take supplements or get on the sun bed for that.

The longer sunshine increases the time avaliabel for training. However it also increses the chances of heat injury.

Physcological benefits: Clearly getting on the piss in Dubai is better than the UK.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Rumour is he went against what he was briefed by the club to say. Club didn't authorise what he said so haven't put anything on their official channels. 

If that’s true then surely he’s trying to work his ticket though not sure how he’d stand financially if the club deemed it to be gross misconduct.

I’ve listened to that whole Presser again .I don’t care what any bear says .Some of these questions were loaded .If it’s one thing I’ve learned about this wee bastard .If he respects you ,if you are one of them .You get the first name before any comment .Peter ,Charles .These fuckers are all pro scum at the best of times .I just get the feeling he used this opportunity to get all his bullshite out there .Agenda ,meltdown whatever .He knew what he was doing .100% 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I’ve listened to that while Presser again .I don’t care what any bear says .Some of these questions were loaded .If it’s one thing I’ve learned about this wee bastard .If he respects you ,if you are one of them .You get the first name before any comment .Peter ,Charles .These fuckers are all pro scum at the best of times .I just get the feeling he used this opportunity to get all his bullshite out there .Agenda ,meltdown whatever .He knew what he was doing .100% 

As I posted what seems to be an age ago, this was 12 days in the making and definitely all deliberate. Working his ticket out? Who knows but him.

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If that’s true then surely he’s trying to work his ticket though not sure how he’d stand financially if the club deemed it to be gross misconduct.

No idea but that's what is going about along with him being gone by tomorrow morning and Strachan taking over until the end of the season.

Got to love the rumour mill :lol:

1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

"THESE ARE POLITICAL DECISIONS"

"Neil what do you mean by that?"

"I don't want to get into anything political" 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

What a fucking parody. 

He had done all this before .10 years ago .He is a sneaky conniving bastard

He managed to get all the clubs ,The disgraced MP and Scotland’s conga all into his presser .I tell you .Sometimes we get blindsided by his obviously lunacy 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’ve listened to that whole Presser again .I don’t care what any bear says .Some of these questions were loaded .If it’s one thing I’ve learned about this wee bastard .If he respects you ,if you are one of them .You get the first name before any comment .Peter ,Charles .These fuckers are all pro scum at the best of times .I just get the feeling he used this opportunity to get all his bullshite out there .Agenda ,meltdown whatever .He knew what he was doing .100% 

Na bullshit. Thats him nust trying to be pally.

Same as any wanko journo, only after the next pay packet.

3 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

It gets even better. 

"We weren't doing a conga. Our players weren't doing that at all."

Is that not Lee Grrifiths the third player there? :lol: 

Thats all the players doing the conga. So Christie, McGregor and the thumb all in that line :pipe:

Archived