• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

If their history with TLB is anything to go by they’ll probably promote him for this, he’s rolled about Newcastle and Ashton lane, and involved in other serious incidents but is still in a job pontificating at press conferences for them, you couldn’t make it up. 😂😂😂

FFS, I counted 13 negative stories on the scum on the daily rabid's Web football page. 

Rather novel for up here. 

However, best we keep our powder dry. Just quietly keep upping the points tally, as it won't take much for those cunts to turn.

The emergency services will keep them busy with articles from the scum dome as their fans are tipped over the edge.

The question is, will tlb survive on jumping off their North stand without a parachute as we are crowned champions? . 

25 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

I know folk on here get it tight for looking at their forums, but I had a look to gauge how they feel.

They are livid. Going absolute ape shit about him and the presser. It’s incredible reading. 

They’re beginning to hate him by the looks of it. 😂

Remember : they are all Neil Lennon

:excited:

Rumour sent by a taigy mate (from their forums I think) take it what you will...

'The rage by Lennon & them as a whole towards the authorities is coming from the fact they were told on the day of the Old Firm that the trip was still cleared to go with no issues.'

'When Julien's test was positive, they contacted the government and provided seating plans etc, as is practice following a positive case. Based on their info they expected 3 people to be forced to isolate as a result of the positive test but they changed the rules as it was an overseas trip (from 2m to 4m distancing) which encompassed the full front section of the plane, thus the 16 people who had to isolate.'

Taigs moaned, authorities came back and told them to piss off thus the fallout has been them greeting & not apologising to any cunt but their own fans. 

Sounds like an excuse and a half but its funny to see them trying to pass the buck!

scottyscott1963 likes this
4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

They fucking love the victim card. Inagine been one of they fucking bastards.

I’d rather not if don’t mind mate if it’s all the same with you, I’ll just stick to knowing I’m a  Prod and be grateful for it 😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧👍

pollok-bear likes this