• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

My boy just sent this (from Kerrydale St) :lol:

See last night, I ordered a Dominoes. And the wee app told me that it had been delivered to my door when it clearly hadn't. So I'm on the phone with David Dominoes telling him his shops an effing joke and he's gave away my dinner to some fat bastard down the road, and he's going "Mr adammce I can assure you it has literally just left the shop, it's a mistake on the app". So I then proceed to do the big "AYE I EFFING BET IT HAS MATE, YOU'VE CLEARLY EFFED UP AND SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, NO DOUBT STARTING IT FROM EFFING SCRATCH EH? SEE YOU BASTARDS, I'LL BE GOING TO EFF-" and at that stage my door goes and there's the fella with my pizza. I had to do the big "listen mate I really do apologise" and hang up, feeling like an absolute effing dick.

Well Neil, you've made me look calm, composed, and on the ball. Thanks. Ya effing clown.

Just now, Sparkle said:

See last night, I ordered a Dominoes. And the wee app told me that it had been delivered to my door when it clearly hadn't. So I'm on the phone with David Dominoes telling him his shops an effing joke and he's gave away my dinner to some fat bastard down the road, and he's going "Mr adammce I can assure you it has literally just left the shop, it's a mistake on the app". So I then proceed to do the big "AYE I EFFING BET IT HAS MATE, YOU'VE CLEARLY EFFED UP AND SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS, NO DOUBT STARTING IT FROM EFFING SCRATCH EH? SEE YOU BASTARDS, I'LL BE GOING TO EFF-" and at that stage my door goes and there's the fella with my pizza. I had to do the big "listen mate I really do apologise" and hang up, feeling like an absolute effing dick.

Well Neil, you've made me look calm, composed, and on the ball. Thanks. Ya effing clown.

Please tell me he think it's actually owned by Mr David Dominoes.

That's fantastic. 

Sparkle likes this
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Side question but is swearing banned on Kerryfail? I've noticed on the rare times I look on there it's 'eff' this and 'effing' that? Somebody even called Lemon a pumpkin:lol::lol:

Kerrydale Timplosion .....now really going for his throat....hyper agitation levels.

Lennon in rottweiller mood ,stating just a month after a treble the media hounds are baying for his blood(lust).Andy Walker being accused of  being a loose cannon going public with his celtic 'jolly' to Dubai which he states it clearly was not.

Lennon foolishly asserting that attacks are also 'politicall motivated'...personal attacks on him and tge clubs integrity.

Even buddies like Hartson and Sutton are sticking the boot in.....they value their media contracts more than friendship with him.

he has put himself even more firmly in the firing line while Liewell dives for cover   and is nowhere to be seen.

It will not be long before we get the Mental Illness angle on all of this mess.

1 minute ago, SteveEarle said:

Side question but is swearing banned on Kerryfail? I've noticed on the rare times I look on there it's 'eff' this and 'effing' that? Somebody even called Lemon a pumpkin:lol::lol:

its against their religion 🙄

SteveEarle likes this