• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The taigs are even more livid with him now, as if they weren't scunnered enough. Clyde will be good.

Sadly i think it's the end, he knows it, whether he's been officially told or not yet.  I thought it would be at the end of the season 'by mutual consent', but this just increases the pressure. Anything but a win on Wed and he gets his dick out on a zoom call Thursday :lol:

Same scatter gun stuff as at Hibs and Bolton at the end. 

I’ve never understood why on appointment at celtic not one journalist had the balls to ask him about his sudden suspension at hibs, and almost immediately “leaving by mutual consent”.

it was all smiles and handshakes and not one question about the end at hibs, which was only 4 weeks earlier.

we all know what was being said about him leaving hibs, here was his chance to deny it if it was lies.

not one question.

This guy will only ever get a job here or Ireland.

He is done as a coach/manager at the level he currently works at. 

Orange Persson likes this

This is just fantastic content. Every second of that rant is pure gold. I've found the end of the rainbow folks; here's the contents of the chest....

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

He's claiming boxing day bus to Hamilton and St Johnstone is the same as flights to Dubai :lol: :lol: :lol: 

"THE WHOLE SQUAD IS NEGATIVE..... bar two players...."

That reversed quickly.

:lol: :lol:

SteveEarle likes this
Just now, Darth Bear said:

Lennon doing his best to make Trump look sane 😂

If they don't get charged for bringing the game into disrepute for this then it is a free for all for every other club to do whatever they want. 

Points deduction to knock them out of the European places would be funny as fuck. 

Give him a military exit 😁

50 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

How SFA can remain quiet when a senior club has acted the way they have just done is just beyond comprehension. If ever the rule bringing football into disrepute was required it’s now but nothing will get done. 

They’ll act quickly and decisively to deal with this issue, by suspending the Championship and threatening to suspend the Premiership :britney:

12 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I looked it up after he said that and apparently you can get the jail for it :lol: 

Maybe Lennon should practice what he preaches. It's also illegal to have your tits out on a beach/the side of the pool but I'm sure he was still kicking about with nae top on.

mclovin9091 and BridgeIsBlue like this