Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

An impartial SFA would be charging them with bringing the game into disrepute.It’s been a car crash .culminating in today’s meltdown .

The government won’t look kindly to this and there is a higher risk tonight that football will get paused than there was this morning .

A fit for purpose FA would be hammering this type of behaviour to help protect the game for everybody .

I agree. These fckr’s have an agenda to get the league stopped and this is the last throw of the dice.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Agree with the first bit.  Not the 2nd part though, they won’t pause out of spite just because one rabid cur had a public meltdown. 

Until today I was firmly in the camp that they won’t stop football .Reckon after this loonballs crap today we have moved closer to what would be a pause .

HG5 and weeguy like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Until today I was firmly in the camp that they won’t stop football .Reckon after this loonballs crap today we have moved closer to what would be a pause .

Nah it's more likely they will bring the authorities down on themselves.

The bigot will be sacked for disrepute following intervention from one of the relevant authorities.

One Jock Wallace, HG5 and demise like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, demise said:

Fenny looked as if he was trying to hold back tears and rage. Kinda failed with both. Hopefully this does not mean he is out the door. He will be missed dearly. 

He's (tlb) taken the rap for the jap by admitting that he (tlb) takes full responsibility for the R&R gig. He's shot at every cunt hoping some shit will stick with no consideration for his personal future. 

It's been made worth his while ££

demise likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got sent this from a bear about 10 minutes ago...take what you want from it.. (Guy is reliable though)

Duffy & Gavin Strachan have now tested positive - Hibs have 2 cases & Livingston 1 case following their matches with the scum. McGregor & Frimpong are identified as close contacts of Duffy & will have to isolate regardless of what happens

But the SPFL & SNP are to have a meeting in the morning to discuss, currently the chat is to suspend the league until at least March but anything is up for discussion

Could be a lot of pish but there ye go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Got sent this from a bear about 10 minutes ago...take what you want from it.. (Guy is reliable though)

Duffy & Gavin Strachan have now tested positive - Hibs have 2 cases & Livingston 1 case following their matches with the scum. McGregor & Frimpong are identified as close contacts of Duffy & will have to isolate regardless of what happens

But the SPFL & SNP are to have a meeting in the morning to discuss, currently the chat is to suspend the league until at least March but anything is up for discussion

Could be a lot of pish but there ye go.

They confirmed it was one of the players who was already self isolating that's tested positive, so it's one of the original group that was missing the last few games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, frenv said:

They confirmed it was one of the players who was already self isolating that's tested positive, so it's one of the original group that was missing the last few games.

Yeah said that on the news so now who was missing from training today 🤔

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, frenv said:

They confirmed it was one of the players who was already self isolating that's tested positive, so it's one of the original group that was missing the last few games.

Aye they did say that I know, as I said the guy who sent me it is usually on the ball with this kind of stuff so we'll see tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Got sent this from a bear about 10 minutes ago...take what you want from it.. (Guy is reliable though)

Duffy & Gavin Strachan have now tested positive - Hibs have 2 cases & Livingston 1 case following their matches with the scum. McGregor & Frimpong are identified as close contacts of Duffy & will have to isolate regardless of what happens

But the SPFL & SNP are to have a meeting in the morning to discuss, currently the chat is to suspend the league until at least March but anything is up for discussion

Could be a lot of pish but there ye go.

Lot of pish.

doc holliday likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...