• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If that’s true then surely he’s trying to work his ticket though not sure how he’d stand financially if the club deemed it to be gross misconduct.

No idea but that's what is going about along with him being gone by tomorrow morning and Strachan taking over until the end of the season.

Got to love the rumour mill :lol:

Paisley Blue Loyal likes this
1 minute ago, GabrielTomato said:

"THESE ARE POLITICAL DECISIONS"

"Neil what do you mean by that?"

"I don't want to get into anything political" 

:lol: :lol: :lol: 

What a fucking parody. 

He had done all this before .10 years ago .He is a sneaky conniving bastard

He managed to get all the clubs ,The disgraced MP and Scotland’s conga all into his presser .I tell you .Sometimes we get blindsided by his obviously lunacy 

GabrielTomato likes this
6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’ve listened to that whole Presser again .I don’t care what any bear says .Some of these questions were loaded .If it’s one thing I’ve learned about this wee bastard .If he respects you ,if you are one of them .You get the first name before any comment .Peter ,Charles .These fuckers are all pro scum at the best of times .I just get the feeling he used this opportunity to get all his bullshite out there .Agenda ,meltdown whatever .He knew what he was doing .100% 

Na bullshit. Thats him nust trying to be pally.

Same as any wanko journo, only after the next pay packet.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Thats all the players doing the conga. So Christie, McGregor and the thumb all in that line :pipe:

Conveniently that’s a non mention and no one thinks to ask him, it was about 4/5 of them in squad that night 

HG5 likes this
13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I’ve listened to that whole Presser again .I don’t care what any bear says .Some of these questions were loaded .If it’s one thing I’ve learned about this wee bastard .If he respects you ,if you are one of them .You get the first name before any comment .Peter ,Charles .These fuckers are all pro scum at the best of times .I just get the feeling he used this opportunity to get all his bullshite out there .Agenda ,meltdown whatever .He knew what he was doing .100% 

You also have to take into consideration that he will have spent most, if not all of the last week and a half absolutely jaked and in a rage about helping to fuck the 10.

BroxiSonBoris and Siam69 like this