C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a bit torn by this. I think he's utter shite. However, whilst the mad bastards and media always overpriced the bombscare cunt they could easily have got anything for £6-8million for him maybe if he went to the EPL so the fact they've fucked it then he's screwed them over is rather delightful!

13 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I'm a bit torn by this. I think he's utter shite. However, whilst the mad bastards and media always overpriced the bombscare cunt they could easily have got anything for £6-8million for him maybe if he went to the EPL so the fact they've fucked it then he's screwed them over is rather delightful!

his carry on also helped them get fucked out the CL qualifiers too .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

his carry on also helped them get fucked out the CL qualifiers too .

Including missed Champions League money and missing out on a transfer fee probably cost them about £25million. What an effort! Hero

16 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Happy about that, Boyata wasn’t great but was still probably their best CB and it’s another player they’ll have to replace without receiving a fee for him.

Hopefully Lennon spunks 7-8 million on Scott McKenna to replace him 

8 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Including missed Champions League money and missing out on a transfer fee probably cost them about £25million. What an effort! Hero

fat jap probably still got a bonus for such a monumental fuck up 

Afterall  there was that 10m pound bid in .cough cough 

33 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

So why they wearing a non sponsored top ,is that a new kit 

Don't know. But their third kit hasn't had a sponsor on it. The keeper wore his with save the waens

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Don't know. But their third kit hasn't had a sponsor on it. The keeper wore his with save the waens

compliance officer will be all over this .

rule 23465 section c3 breach 

you shall not wind up a club that had a seperate entity riddled with sex offenders 

Archived