C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Fucking glorious. I also hope that Plod/Fare/UEFA/SMS pick up on the bottles being thrown at Cluj players at the end there............

I know that they guys were commentating for mick tv but the way they talk like they’ve had a lobotomy after every Cluj goal cracks me up 😂

I was working at my new work today. 15 hour shift and only realised they were playing about half 9. 

The 3 people I was supporting must be thinking I'm aff my nut as I was running about with my t-shirt over my head when the 4th goal came up on the sky sports app vidiprinter.

Drove home with a huge smile on my face whilst having a good laugh with my dad on a hands free phone call. 

Earned nearly £170 today and Lenny's legends just put the icing on the cake of a damn good day. 

1 minute ago, Trooblue said:

At this time, please spare a thought for Tom English. His pain will be immense after that excreble performance. 

Stayed with Sportsound for a few minutes after the game - he was reduced to a mumbling, shambling wreck!

22 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

These cunts are there for the taking and every single one of them are shitting themselves because they know it too.

Aside from the utterly delusional in their support.

They all knew Lennon was a cheap option and utterly clueless. midfielder at left back 😂

Tonight is hopefully the start of his meltdown. Scum fans will be on his back and he's already throwing players under the bus. 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Aside from the utterly delusional in their support.

They all knew Lennon was a cheap option and utterly clueless. midfielder at left back 😂

Tonight is hopefully the start of his meltdown. Scum fans will be on his back and he's already throwing players under the bus. 

received_491075008104089.jpeg

Archived