Mourinho

Ranieri

Bilic

Hughton

Benitez

Biesla

Carvalhal

Potter

How fucking ridiculous are they? Mongos fall for it too. Every day there is a funnier story.....I’m pishing myself so much I’m running out of clean pants.

Can’t wait for the timplosion when the best they can manage is Lennon. 

I heard a couple of them talking earlier about Mourinho and Benitez with them saying neither of them are good enough to manage the vermin that is the level of delusion we have to deal with. 

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

Their fans are just the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve just seen this thick cunt advertising t shirts he designed on Facebook. They don’t even know what fucking year it is 😂😂

DFE06878-EF09-4D1F-BF92-BB7CFEFD20DE.png

E2F815DF-D0B5-453E-A95F-00FBD5213D41.png

Handy if you run out of Lidl bog roll after you have already run out of andrex

1 hour ago, Bluekev said:

Their fans are just the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve just seen this thick cunt advertising t shirts he designed on Facebook. They don’t even know what fucking year it is 😂😂

DFE06878-EF09-4D1F-BF92-BB7CFEFD20DE.png

E2F815DF-D0B5-453E-A95F-00FBD5213D41.png

Cheers for this mate, just bought five for myself and family to wear to a christening on Sunday, appreciated.

18 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I heard a couple of them talking earlier about Mourinho and Benitez with them saying neither of them are good enough to manage the vermin that is the level of delusion we have to deal with. 

Fuck sake they really are completely removed from reality if Mourinho and Benitez are seen as not good enough. 

Going to a be a laugh when either TLB or Moyes gets the job. 

48 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fuck sake they really are completely removed from reality if Mourinho and Benitez are seen as not good enough. 

Going to a be a laugh when either TLB or Moyes gets the job. 

It was three postmen that were talking about it and two said they weren't good enough for them the other said he would take Benitez but only as a last resort. He wanted Simione or Tuchel they are crazy. 

15 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was three postmen that were talking about it and two said they weren't good enough for them the other said he would take Benitez but only as a last resort. He wanted Simione or Tuchel they are crazy. 

Totally crazy mate, because Simione is going to leave near 20m a season at ath-madrid to come to park head 😂.

Reality check needed for them. Its either the cheap TLB option or out of work manager like Moyes. 

46 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

These are the types who will get hit the hardest when we get 55 ,

A lot of letters won't be getting delivered for a while 

33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Totally crazy mate, because Simione is going to leave near 20m a season at ath-madrid to come to park head 😂.

Reality check needed for them. Its either the cheap TLB option or out of work manager like Moyes. 

Even at that Simione isn't going to leave one of the biggest clubs in the world to join them they if there's any justice won't exist in about a month due to their crimes against humanity let alone be able to attract a manager like that. 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

These are the types who will get hit the hardest when we get 55 ,

A lot of letters won't be getting delivered for a while 

I would assume when lennon gets the job it's suicides all round which will be sad. 

50 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Moyes being announced on Monday apparently 

Hounded out by Xmas 

Doesn't play the scum way .where they got that myth from I'll never know .

That will be the 3rd scum manager Stevie G will have chased out of town 🇬🇧

Archived