C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Their fans are just the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve just seen this thick cunt advertising t shirts he designed on Facebook. They don’t even know what fucking year it is 😂😂

DFE06878-EF09-4D1F-BF92-BB7CFEFD20DE.png

E2F815DF-D0B5-453E-A95F-00FBD5213D41.png

That cunt is going to need a hell of a lot of Tippex.

18 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Their fans are just the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve just seen this thick cunt advertising t shirts he designed on Facebook. They don’t even know what fucking year it is 😂😂

DFE06878-EF09-4D1F-BF92-BB7CFEFD20DE.png

E2F815DF-D0B5-453E-A95F-00FBD5213D41.png

from L to XXXL...that's quite a big step up lol. also who lets themself get into a state where they need an XXXL shirt? lol. i was an XL at my beefiest (now M) and i usually always bought a size bigger when it came to Rangers tops.

doubt it'll happen but hopefully Hearts pump them tomorrow. they think they've won the "TR3BL3 TR3BL3" already. well i suppose in a way they have. the ref will make sure of it and Hearts will do the equivalent of lying down + lubing up on the pitch tomorrow no doubt.

heroes of what? pedos? come to our club and you'll be protected!

8 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

***Breaking News***

Rangers fans are fully behind a move to the English Conference. 100% of a poll said they'd rather play Kidderminster Harriers than Kiddyfiddling Tarriers!

😁

10 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

***Breaking News***

Rangers fans are fully behind a move to the English Conference. 100% of a poll said they'd rather play Kidderminster Harriers than Kiddyfiddling Tarriers!

So childish but I love it :lol:

Here is Lennon's record:

VOstbXC.jpg

and Moyes:

yF7VyKH.jpg

Not only does Moyes have a lower win % but since the ManU job in 2013 he can't seem to stay at a club for more than a season. Was at ManU for 9 months, Real Sociedad for 12 months, Sunderland 10 months, and West Ham for 6 months.

25 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

I hate Lennon but hope Moyes gets it. He is a big diddy of a cunt. Plus, it will hopefully mean the end of Lennon's career as a manager. He'll probably become a pundit again on Sky or something. 

Fuck off, I have Sky sport!

1 hour ago, BillyG91 said:

Here is Lennon's record:

VOstbXC.jpg

and Moyes:

yF7VyKH.jpg

Not only does Moyes have a lower win % but since the ManU job in 2013 he can't seem to stay at a club for more than a season. Was at ManU for 9 months, Real Sociedad for 12 months, Sunderland 10 months, and West Ham for 6 months.

I'm not sure you can read too much in to the win percentage. Lennon's record is artificially enhanced by the fact we were out the top flight so long and the budget he had which dwarfed every other team's that was left in that league. Agree about Moyes' CV since he's left Everton. His record is awful.

Not too worried if either get the job but I would prefer Lennon purely for the reason that it would be funny if he was the man who was in charge of them when we next win the league. 

Archived