15 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was three postmen that were talking about it and two said they weren't good enough for them the other said he would take Benitez but only as a last resort. He wanted Simione or Tuchel they are crazy. 

Totally crazy mate, because Simione is going to leave near 20m a season at ath-madrid to come to park head 😂.

Reality check needed for them. Its either the cheap TLB option or out of work manager like Moyes. 

Straight-Edge-Loyal likes this
  • Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would love nothing more than Morelos scoring the winning goal to make us champions at their midden, and Arfield to grab Laxalt by the hair and tie him to the goal post to celebrate. We deserve th

Big Kris Boyd nails them again.    I CAN just picture Gerry McCulloch and everyone else in the celtic media department now. “That was great, Peter. You’ve got that spot-on.” “You th

Oh ya fucker    FROM ARSENAL TO CELTIC: WHERE BRITAIN’S ELITE FOOTBALL CLUBS SPENT THE WINTER BREAK Old Firm Facts 3 hours ago Celtic have recently returned from a trip to Duba

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It was three postmen that were talking about it and two said they weren't good enough for them the other said he would take Benitez but only as a last resort. He wanted Simione or Tuchel they are crazy. 

These are the types who will get hit the hardest when we get 55 ,

A lot of letters won't be getting delivered for a while 

33 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Totally crazy mate, because Simione is going to leave near 20m a season at ath-madrid to come to park head 😂.

Reality check needed for them. Its either the cheap TLB option or out of work manager like Moyes. 

Even at that Simione isn't going to leave one of the biggest clubs in the world to join them they if there's any justice won't exist in about a month due to their crimes against humanity let alone be able to attract a manager like that. 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

These are the types who will get hit the hardest when we get 55 ,

A lot of letters won't be getting delivered for a while 

I would assume when lennon gets the job it's suicides all round which will be sad. 

magic8ball and BlueKnight87 like this
18 hours ago, Bluekev said:

Their fans are just the gift that keeps on giving. I’ve just seen this thick cunt advertising t shirts he designed on Facebook. They don’t even know what fucking year it is 😂😂

DFE06878-EF09-4D1F-BF92-BB7CFEFD20DE.png

E2F815DF-D0B5-453E-A95F-00FBD5213D41.png

from L to XXXL...that's quite a big step up lol. also who lets themself get into a state where they need an XXXL shirt? lol. i was an XL at my beefiest (now M) and i usually always bought a size bigger when it came to Rangers tops.

doubt it'll happen but hopefully Hearts pump them tomorrow. they think they've won the "TR3BL3 TR3BL3" already. well i suppose in a way they have. the ref will make sure of it and Hearts will do the equivalent of lying down + lubing up on the pitch tomorrow no doubt.

heroes of what? pedos? come to our club and you'll be protected!

Bluekev likes this
8 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

***Breaking News***

Rangers fans are fully behind a move to the English Conference. 100% of a poll said they'd rather play Kidderminster Harriers than Kiddyfiddling Tarriers!

😁

10 minutes ago, mrmojorisin said:

***Breaking News***

Rangers fans are fully behind a move to the English Conference. 100% of a poll said they'd rather play Kidderminster Harriers than Kiddyfiddling Tarriers!

So childish but I love it :lol: