C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are times when living close to hampden isn't so good the first thing I saw when I opened my curtains this morning was a car load of tims drivig past :belm: ... reminds me of the old joke what's the difference between a celtic supporters bus and a hedgehog and the answer is with the hedgehog the pricks are on the outside :lol:

1 minute ago, BillyG91 said:

who's the wee fanny on BBC commentary? sounds like he's one of them. can't see anything negative about them at all. billy dodds is no bad but that other wee cunt is doing ma box in.

Same on the radio the anticipation when the scum get the ball.

4 minutes ago, BillyG91 said:

who's the wee fanny on BBC commentary? sounds like he's one of them. can't see anything negative about them at all. billy dodds is no bad but that other wee cunt is doing ma box in.

The build up was worse - lengthy intro about Levine being sacked as Scotland manager, and coverage of the Cathrow time as manager (Cathrow was sacked mid 2017!), followed by postive retro european coverage for celtic.

It wasn't appropriate to a cup final build up from a supposedly neutral broadcaster, let alone even being close to being balanced

Archived