C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we all know what'll happen....

hearts will keep holding them off but towards the end wee Gollum will give the tarriers an advantage. can't deny them the "tr3ble" after all.... 

when the players aren't up to it DON'T WORRY the ref will help them out.

😡

Just now, DBBTB said:

I hate that cunt. Constantly charging up to referees with his arms outstretched,  mouth agap, veins popping out of his neck and that gormless look on his face.

Him and Michael stewart vying for most gormless looking moron in the Scottish game 

I used to call it a fire when I was a wee boy going with my dad. A wee group would start the twirling and it was like a fire spreading around the ground. Looked great.

4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I hate that cunt. Constantly charging up to referees with his arms outstretched,  mouth agap, veins popping out of his neck and that gormless look on his face.

It's the only one he has m8.

The commentary and analysis is, as it usually is these days, sellic centric. It's all about what they are or are not doing. It's appalling. 

Occasionally you can see someone realising how much it is that way and they drop in a quick 'Hearts but, Hearts are doing well too'.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Supergrass

Archived