C*ltc

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's the holier than thou routine, it's fucking terribly boring. 

That's what gets me in this situation. If anything that crosses the line is said or done against them it's as if its the first time something like that has ever happened. All their own cases of tasteless behaviour consigned to history as if it never happened. 

On the video it's clearly heard the guy who made the comment is shouted down for it. 

Don't think many tarriers would have the balls to shout down a group singing about Rigby, Ricksen or the hero who sang in front of Novos face. 

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not going to humanise Brown. He’s an utter cunt of a guy. He’ll get what’s coming to him one day.

That said, whoever said it is a total scumbag. Whoever uploaded it is just a fucking idiot.

At lest a few proper Bears told the guy to get tae.

edit: and trying to justify / condone / rationalise it as being ok because the filth act the way they do are just lowering to their level. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

I also want to know why the dick recording this uploaded it to the internet aswell and why they were even there in the first place?

Seen a post in Facebook of him posing with a young fan in a Rangers scarf outside the main entrance.

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We say nasty shite about them, they do about us. 

Why people continue to be surprised at this fact in 2019 bewilders the life out of me. 

Anyone who thinks that lego eating cunt hasn't sung about the 66 is a moron.

The main stream media outrage of this is a joke.

The guy shouldn’t have done it but there’s plenty of other vile taunts from tarriers that don’t get anywhere near the same sort of coverage.

People wanting him put in the jail ha. Imagine trying to get someone arrested for not saying something nice to someone.

What you in for pal murder, you oh said Something a wee bit mean to someone 

51 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Some amount of disgusting pointscoring by the Declans going on about this ...

There's even bears getting involved too. 

Normally that would be the right thing to do but now this has been kicked right out of proportion. 

The guy was out of order that there is no doubt. There is even a Facebook page for Glasgow banter that somebody urged everybody to change their profile pic to Lego. Ffs. If anything maybe his sister but this is making Lego into some kind of clean cut guy. 

The tarrier acting the big shot with Novo singing he hoped he died in his sleep was equally as crass, no outrage their. 

18 minutes ago, The Sinner said:

A lot of Rangers fans have gone down in my estimations tonight. 

In what way. I'm middle of the road on this one. It shouldn't have been said but the outcry from some bears has only allowed the moral highground to the tarriers to grow out of proportion. Everybody knows they love an ambulance to chase. 

11 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

In what way. I'm middle of the road on this one. It shouldn't have been said but the outcry from some bears has only allowed the moral highground to the tarriers to grow out of proportion. Everybody knows they love an ambulance to chase. 

They are quite right to condemn it, there would be something wrong if right minded people didn’t.

I’d ask if the nutter would have been brave enough to have said this to his face, one on one, with no polis around

It was cheap and nasty, we need to be better than that if we want to take the moral high ground.

55 minutes ago, The Sinner said:

A lot of Rangers fans have gone down in my estimations tonight. 

Why?

I know the juan guy routine is normally trotted out by them but, in this instance, there was only one guy who said it in the video. No one on here (or seen/ heard on the video) has given him a pat on the back for saying it. 

Archived