C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

What would he be charged with?

Been thinking this myself.Breach of the peace probably. 

Even then a decent defence  lawyer would be able to get him off on any charge. Especially when you hear some of the bollox excuses some defendants come out with at times. 

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

They paint themselves out to be angels and in this country they have a compliant media backing them up. Some of the shit that gets said is unbelievably crass but for that lot to act like this is frankly laughable 👍

They are a fucking joke mate as well as the usual arseholes in the media who've popped up today to condemn it. Where were they all when the times said over 100 victims at inextricably linked FC?

There is not a debate to be had here. I can’t believe anyone is using whataboutery in this particular incident. 

What the kid has said is fucking deplorable and he should be, and is being, roundly vilified for it. 

Hope his dad gives him a leathering and he is made to go and visit some cancer patients   

Something missing up top to come out with that and no one should be saying “aye but what about what they say” 

32 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

Fucking crass thing to say but I don't remember the same outrage (from them or us) just after she died when you had folk singing:

'someones sister is shagging Tommy Burns in hell'

Fickle fucking bunch we are 🙄

Probably because it wasn’t right in his face tbf.

6 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

There is not a debate to be had here. I can’t believe anyone is using whataboutery in this particular incident. 

What the kid has said is fucking deplorable and he should be, and is being, roundly vilified for it. 

Hope his dad gives him a leathering and he is made to go and visit some cancer patients   

Something missing up top to come out with that and no one should be saying “aye but what about what they say” 

The guy pictured doing the monkey gesture in front of Diouf works for selik now. 

The magic roundabout keeps on spinning. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

The guy pictured doing the monkey gesture in front of Diouf works for selik now. 

And that’s fucking deplorable. It’s also got nothing to do with this evil little prick casting a dead sibling up to a guy just because he doesn’t like what job he does. 

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

They are not very good at outing the right cunts are they.

If only they were as quick to out the paedos that resided in the corridors of their beloved paradise....oh wait a minute that kind of sickening behaviour didn't happen.....sweep sweep

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Really? Whereabouts did you hear/read about that? I’m no surprised due to the hypocrisy of this shithole atm. 

Sorry, but the faux social media outrage is tiresome. 

Doesn't matter what was said (and yes, I have lost a close family member to cancer). Words are words, crass or not. If we are talking racism, that is different.  People pay money to go and watch worse coming out of Frankie Boyle's mouth. 

The police dealt with it at the time, he has been charged and now will not be permitted to watch his team for the rest of his life. Thats the lesson for the guy, it's not up to the moral crusaders online to decide what the punishment should be.

Did he assault Brown? No. That would be an entirely different matter and it's been blown up out of all proportion. 

Archived