C*ltc

33 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

There is not a debate to be had here. I can’t believe anyone is using whataboutery in this particular incident. 

What the kid has said is fucking deplorable and he should be, and is being, roundly vilified for it. 

Hope his dad gives him a leathering and he is made to go and visit some cancer patients   

Something missing up top to come out with that and no one should be saying “aye but what about what they say” 

😂  hope when I'm at the beatson tomorrow they bring a boy up and say "this guy made a joke about someone being dead , could you have s word with him "

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He works at Lennoxtown. 

That club are honestly bonkers doesn’t matter what type of character you’re hired. They obviously knew it was him after it being front page news although backgrounds checks aren’t their thing when it comes to hiring people. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The guy pictured doing the monkey gesture in front of Diouf works for selik now. 

The magic roundabout keeps on spinning. 

Rabid bastard called Sean Smith.

3 months jail

5 year banning order (think it was lifted early)

Rewarded with a job at Bheast FC 🙄

3 hours ago, dougie76 said:

What would he be charged with?

Pointing out Broonald's sister is dead.

Fuck sake it is bad taste and so was the Michael Jackson sucks off bubbles and young kids rumours (alright McKauley?) but apart from a breach of the peace can't see anything else he can be charge with as he pointed out a fact.

Football has always been crass, old rivals tend to go lower than normal, what was said is clearly close to the bone and normally wouldn't be said but in the heat of rivalry and frustration im sure we've all heard worse

As for they tarrier bastards, will i fuck take moral lessons from a support that actively sing songs about child killing sectarian terrorist bastards and a support that sing songs about stadium disasters etc

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Jesus fuck, charged FOR THAT??? Polis in this country are unbelievable. The boy should just apologies and move on. Rangers will probably ban him for good PR. 

Already banned. Whether or not you agree with that decision I don't think the club were left with much choice in all honesty.

6 minutes ago, dougie76 said:

Maybe similar to the children's panel?

Possibly. Seems a bit pointless IMO. Can't imagine criminal charges will actually amount to anything given what he's actually done, as vile as it was.

On another note, it seems the other boy who was outed for it was done because he put a laughing reaction to the original post on FB and someone has decided to plaster his name all over social media because of it.

25 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Football has always been crass, old rivals tend to go lower than normal, what was said is clearly close to the bone and normally wouldn't be said but in the heat of rivalry and frustration im sure we've all heard worse

As for they tarrier bastards, will i fuck take moral lessons from a support that actively sing songs about child killing sectarian terrorist bastards and a support that sing songs about stadium disasters etc

Of course we’ve heard worse/similar, and they sing worse and similar, but normally it’s not to the person’s face. 

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If any type of moral barrier ever existed between us and them it was shattered when they hung dolls of Rangers fans at the Chamber of Secrets. 

After that happened selik washed their hands of it because we broke toilets :lol:

Sorry BIB.
I'm going as far back as the Ibrox disaster and SCORES of the mutants and their sick jokes.
Fuck them,as you reap what you sow.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Of course we’ve heard worse/similar, and they sing worse and similar, but normally it’s not to the person’s face. 

Who gives a fuck if its too his face or from the stands, footballs always been low when it comes to rival fans, if everyone who said something crass at a football game got charged the courts would be working overtime abd weekends to clear the backlog

I know ive said and sang stuff probably worse than what the wee boy said, and ive received worse as well, certainly won't cry about it or get on the offended bus because of words

3 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Who gives a fuck if its too his face or from the stands, footballs always been low when it comes to rival fans, if everyone who said something crass at a football game got charged the courts would be working overtime abd weekends to clear the backlog

I know ive said and sang stuff probably worse than what the wee boy said, and ive received worse as well, certainly won't cry about it or get on the offended bus because of words

I know that, but he’s no gonny hear one person from the stands. Saying it to his face is worse.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I know that, but he’s no gonny hear one person from the stands. Saying it to his face is worse.

Playing devils advocate here, but is it the phrase the guy used or the fact he said it to Brown the thing that makes it bad? Surely it would be the phrase that you find objectionable rather than him hearing it?

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Playing devils advocate here, but is it the phrase the guy used or the fact he said it to Brown the thing that makes it bad? Surely it would be the phrase that you find objectionable rather than him hearing it?

Both are bad, of course. It happens, but actually saying it to him makes it worse imo.

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both are bad, of course. It happens, but actually saying it to him makes it worse imo.

It's an interesting moral argument, which we could ask ourselves if the thoughts and words kept to ourselves are as bad as throwing the words out there to a person. 

I agree that nobody should be abused at their workplace (which is effectively what's happened), but the guy being cried down by other bears and then taken by police should have been more than enough punishment.

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's an interesting moral argument, which we could ask ourselves if the thoughts and words kept to ourselves are as bad as throwing the words out there to a person. 

I agree that nobody should be abused at their workplace (which is effectively what's happened), but the guy being cried down by other bears and then taken by police should have been more than enough punishment.

Plus a sincere apology and I agree.

Archived