C*ltc

8 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Story aside, what about his bird? If she heedered you that would be instant death!! 

83B6F4FD-3BD5-41C3-B7E6-32707638601A.jpeg

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Who ever put this lads name on public display should be jailed. 

Why I've always been against people being named online for stuff. 

Again I don't like to see people charged with rape or paedophilia being named prior to conviction cause if you're innocent that tag will never leave you 

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, he’s a bit of a wank, but he’s a wee guy, people have went too far

If he had said it to a Motherwell or St Mirren player would have there been the same outcry. I think not. 

If it was said to one of ours. Or an ex player, (something tells me Kris Boyd has had comments) there would more likely be public backing than condemnation with the way things work here these days 

1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

The internet.

How can something be one of the best things ever invented, while simultaneously being one of the worst......

6 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Sick fucking hearing about this now.

The stupid wee cunt was 15 ffs. There's not a cunt posting here who didn't do things they regret when they were 15.

As for Scott Brown, fuck him! Do you think if it had happened to any other celtic player's sister it would have been said? No it fucking wouldn't. I'm certainly not condoning it, nor would I have ever said it myself. But Brown delights in goading and winding Bears up, trying to cause shit. I find it very hard to have any sympathy for him. 

And as for this outraged shite by taigs, they can fuck off as well.  Were they offended when their own walk about among them with' 66 haha' on the backs of the tops, or were they outraged when children were bottled by celtic fans, yes children, weans, and plural. Don't remember the outraged then outing whomever bottled weans, do you? But aye, a few bad words, that's obviously worse than bottling weans ffs. 

But worse for me is Bears have posted this stupid wee cunt's address and shit like that.

Fucking nauseating.

That's it 100%.
If I had the time I could sit here and lay out a hundred depraved fuckin scummy things this set of vile mutants have done.
My dislike of the bastards started in 71 when we lost 66 supporters at a match and I heard the first of the horrible fuckinjokes,and a month later a young soldier named Robert Curtis was murdered by the ira,the next month these very same cunts snared 3 soldiers ,2 of them were teenagers from Ayr,and these murdering bastards took them down a country lane,tied their hands behind their backs and shot them in the back of the head,and it was probably around that time I really noticed the faux offended singing irish republican songs.
And to this day NOTHING that is said or done to any cunt attached to that club will raise one fuckin eyebrow. 
Spare me the faux fuckin offended shite.
This is a set of supporters who by their very actions,of paying to watch a club,thereby condone the abuse of kids by a paedophile ring.
Jim Traynor should be hounded out the door and a PR company with baws should fight these scabby bastards to the last man.  

Don't understand this at all. It was a rotten thing to say, but the guy didn't swear or use any sectarian insults or anything like that.

What's the charge he's up against? Saying something nasty to someone? Should be thrown out by the sheriff if the PF doesn't realise it's a complete fuck up before that.

2 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Don't understand this at all. It was a rotten thing to say, but the guy didn't swear or use any sectarian insults or anything like that.

What's the charge he's up against? Saying something nasty to someone? Should be thrown out by the sheriff if the PF doesn't realise it's a complete fuck up before that.

"Breach of the peace"  - the customary Scottish polis way of trumping up a charge.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

That's it 100%.
If I had the time I could sit here and lay out a hundred depraved fuckin scummy things this set of vile mutants have done.
My dislike of the bastards started in 71 when we lost 66 supporters at a match and I heard the first of the horrible fuckinjokes,and a month later a young soldier named Robert Curtis was murdered by the ira,the next month these very same cunts snared 3 soldiers ,2 of them were teenagers from Ayr,and these murdering bastards took them down a country lane,tied their hands behind their backs and shot them in the back of the head,and it was probably around that time I really noticed the faux offended singing irish republican songs.
And to this day NOTHING that is said or done to any cunt attached to that club will raise one fuckin eyebrow. 
Spare me the faux fuckin offended shite.
This is a set of supporters who by their very actions,of paying to watch a club,thereby condone the abuse of kids by a paedophile ring.
Jim Traynor should be hounded out the door and a PR company with baws should fight these scabby bastards to the last man.  

:tu: 

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Poor wee Jullien in the paper talking about how he got his foot stamped on by big bad Morelos.

There isn’t a day that goes by where there isn’t some attempt to gain sympathy or make themselves look like oppressed victims is there?

Its OK for Lego to run his studs down the back of Morelos ankle though. That's part of the game to wind up the opponent, 

Double standards every single day 

33 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Poor wee Jullien in the paper talking about how he got his foot stamped on by big bad Morelos.

There isn’t a day that goes by where there isn’t some attempt to gain sympathy or make themselves look like oppressed victims is there?

It doesn't take them long to toe the line does it. Or do they just attract gimps? 

32 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

The Rangers supporters who lead the campaign against that guy are probably the same one's who congratulate celtic after beating us.  They're the cunts I'd love to see banned from Ibrox. 

Probably right. There's 3 I know who go on Facebook after defeats and praise the tarriers and those 3 by coincidence have been on Facebook condemning the comment. 

No inch or quarter given. For me that means in all parts not just on the pitch. 

Just read on FF that Robertson has apologised to Brown and of course all the taig media are running with it. 

When you think of all the shit wee Nacho and Fernando have had to put up with and fuck all said from that shower of bastards , Robertson is everything thats wrong with the club these days.........

Archived