C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Just read on FF that Robertson has apologised to Brown and of course all the taig media are running with it. 

When you think of all the shit wee Nacho and Fernando have had to put up with and fuck all said from that shower of bastards , Robertson is everything thats wrong with the club these days.........

Robertson is more anti Rangers fans than some of our enemies,I take it he received an apology from the scum for the hanging effigies?

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Just read on FF that Robertson has apologised to Brown and of course all the taig media are running with it. 

When you think of all the shit wee Nacho and Fernando have had to put up with and fuck all said from that shower of bastards , Robertson is everything thats wrong with the club these days.........

I totally get where you’re coming from mate but doing that shows our class and dignity something they could only dream of because their board certainly wouldn’t have done the same. Be the bigger man and all that patter.

3 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

The Rangers supporters who lead the campaign against that guy are probably the same one's who congratulate celtic after beating us.  They're the cunts I'd love to see banned from Ibrox. 

Nothing wrong with condemning his actions but to publicly out one of your own for a stupid comment is a fucking disgrace. Putting himself and his family is real danger whilst 4 years later we still don’t know who hit a fucking 10 year old in the face with a glass bottle because they bastards protect their own to no end. 

13 minutes ago, MartinGers93 said:

I totally get where you’re coming from mate but doing that shows our class and dignity something they could only dream of because their board certainly wouldn’t have done the same. Be the bigger man and all that patter.

Each to their own , this class and dignity stuff is comical. There have been plenty instances over the years their fans and players have done far worse and no cunt high up in their organisation has ever sent an apology for anything. The reason for that is they know their own fans would go fuckin ballistic if they did. We on the other hand continue to take it up the arse , because its classy and the Rangers way..........

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Each to their own , this class and dignity stuff is comical. There have been plenty instances over the years their fans and players have done far worse and no cunt high up in their organisation has ever sent an apology for anything. The reason for that is they know their own fans would go fuckin ballistic if they did. We on the other hand continue to take it up the arse , because its classy and the Rangers way..........

As I said before I totally get where you’re coming from and on another day I would probably agree with you because they are a despicable organisation with zero care for anything or anyone but themselves. We’re not them though and even if it’s the emptiest apology in the world we gave at least the effort was there to make it look good. I agree about Robertson though I don’t like the guy and I never have he just comes across as a right knob not sure if it’s because of his track record or I just can’t stand his face probably both 😂

19 hours ago, DBBTB said:

This type of shit - these modern day  fans with their desperate please love us we just want to be everybodies pal act - is even worse than the people who are mock offended by everything.

There's no way that's a genuine thing as we don't even play at the weekend. 

Minutes silence disrupted by their fans every single year. How many of them have been done for breach of the peace? Next to no outcry in the media when it happens , this country really is a rabid tarrier infested mess. 

They rancid dogs have done that much shameless stunts over the years I’ve lost count, yet not one apology (not that I’d want one) or any media outcry. Fuck apologising to them, Robertson is a fucking helmet but that’s another topic altogether. Fuck they cunts and all they stand for. The comment was bad but it’s done now fucking bore off. Apologist bastards, No Surrender.

A couple of folk asked me (not Rangers fans) how I felt about Rangers apologising to lego, I told them I was fuming as the green n grey apologise for nothing, much worse than happened here, imo. 

Their opinion is it shows class, still doesn't sit right with me though. 

2 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

A couple of folk asked me (not Rangers fans) how I felt about Rangers apologising to lego, I told them I was fuming as the green n grey apologise for nothing, much worse than happened here, imo. 

Their opinion is it shows class, still doesn't sit right with me though. 

Agreed. There should have been nothing because the opposite would not have been reciprocated. 

Really want someone on our board to come out and go for these stinking counts for all their antics and peadophile ring. 

21 minutes ago, wully said:

Fraser Forster wants to keep his place in the tarrier team before getting back into the England squad and Craig Brown says Ryan Christie is worth more than James Maddison.

:headwall:

Ryan christie is worth more than a young english player who was at the top rankings in.the premier league for chances created...............eh ?

So celtic demanding 70 milliom first bid

3 hours ago, wully said:

Fraser Forster wants to keep his place in the tarrier team before getting back into the England squad and Craig Brown says Ryan Christie is worth more than James Maddison.

:headwall:

Craig Brown is a senile old bastard and Fraser Forster is displaying early signs of joining him 👍

1 hour ago, Goianegra said:

Fraser Forster who played 1 game last season and looked far from confident in his one appearance this season? I'm sure the likes of Pickford, Heaton, Nick Pope and Butland are shitting it. 

Almost a week later and I still can’t fathom wtf Gerrard was thinking.  That feeble shot we had he let it slip out his hands for a corner.  Should have been absolutely pummelling that defence last week.

”Our home” was the cry when he took over. He better learn from that pish.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Almost a week later and I still can’t fathom wtf Gerrard was thinking.  That feeble shot we had he let it slip out his hands for a corner.  Should have been absolutely pummelling that defence last week.

”Our home” was the cry when he took over. He better learn from that pish.

Wrong thread :tut::p:

Archived