C*ltc

• Replies 41.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, wully said:

Fraser Forster wants to keep his place in the tarrier team before getting back into the England squad and Craig Brown says Ryan Christie is worth more than James Maddison.

:headwall:

N that's the same Craig Brown that whilst the manager of Scotland , after another defeat said ,"We beat them on corners " , he's been aff his nut for years ffs 

On 04/09/2019 at 19:04, KingKirk said:

Clap on 67mins eh any cunt does that should be hounded out of Ibrox immediately.

I fuckin hate modern day football fans fuck off

The only way I’ll be clapping in the 67th minute is if we score a goal! I actually laughed out loud when I read some fanny thinking we should do that! FFS it was terrible and I was disgusted at the time but Fck sake move on. Fcking clapping for Scott brown. I’ve heard it all now :duh:

On 05/09/2019 at 12:47, sassaaaa said:

Each to their own , this class and dignity stuff is comical. There have been plenty instances over the years their fans and players have done far worse and no cunt high up in their organisation has ever sent an apology for anything. The reason for that is they know their own fans would go fuckin ballistic if they did. We on the other hand continue to take it up the arse , because its classy and the Rangers way..........

Is it?

Isn't it the whole point that we're supposed to be better than those cunts i.e. WATP?

Fully agree that there is a very long list of things that their fans and players have done that is worse than the silly boy on Brown.

How the fuck are we better than them if we act like them though? Tired of hearing cunts trying to justify shite with "but they did x, y, z".

Fuck what celtic do, the club did the right thing in apologising.

3 hours ago, jintybear said:

The only way I’ll be clapping in the 67th minute is if we score a goal! I actually laughed out loud when I read some fanny thinking we should do that! FFS it was terrible and I was disgusted at the time but Fck sake move on. Fcking clapping for Scott brown. I’ve heard it all now :duh:

The guy who posted it was trolling it wasn't a serious suggestion. 

16 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

The guy who posted it was trolling it wasn't a serious suggestion. 

I thought that after I had woke up to be honest 😂😂 It was the 67 that made me think it was shite 😂 My comment remains though!!! 😂

57 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is it?

Isn't it the whole point that we're supposed to be better than those cunts i.e. WATP?

Fully agree that there is a very long list of things that their fans and players have done that is worse than the silly boy on Brown.

How the fuck are we better than them if we act like them though? Tired of hearing cunts trying to justify shite with "but they did x, y, z".

Like i said , each to their own. This club should never be apologising to they bastards for anything.......

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I thought that after I had woke up to be honest 😂😂 It was the 67 that made me think it was shite 😂 My comment remains though!!! 😂

He was talking about doing it this weekend which is an international weekend he is clearly at it. 

2 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Is it?

It had fuck all to do with the club as it happened outside the stadium,Rangers can’t accept responsibility for the actions of morons they have no control over. We know we’re better than those scum bastards but all this “the Rangers way “ shite is a joke, celtic led the way in trying to kill us off and were anything but subtle in how they acted and we should be playing them at their own game,our board have never did the right thing and like you are apologist arseholes. You are referring to Rangers fans as cunts so are no better than the scum so get off your imaginary high horse and join the real world.

19 hours ago, Dickie said:

It had fuck all to do with the club as it happened outside the stadium,Rangers can’t accept responsibility for the actions of morons they have no control over. We know we’re better than those scum bastards but all this “the Rangers way “ shite is a joke, celtic led the way in trying to kill us off and were anything but subtle in how they acted and we should be playing them at their own game,our board have never did the right thing and like you are apologist arseholes. You are referring to Rangers fans as cunts so are no better than the scum so get off your imaginary high horse and join the real world.

Again, is it?

It's what our club has been built on and is as important an aspect of our tradition as any other. 

Not convinced you understand what apologist means either, Dickie. 

1 hour ago, Don54 said:

Has the compliance officer died, or is she at the movies?

Fotoram_io.thumb.jpg.961cc6a1f0c196b5e1a69c89aefd04d9.jpg

It has obviously been just forgot about, can you imagine if he had been a Rangers person, the press and Clyde/BBC would have been asking every day when she was making a decision. 

I am starting to hate our country a little more each day and that makes me sad to say that. 

19 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Bet there are a few tarriers going to have their buroo money sanctioned for missing signing on appointments as they scan every fixture for every win for every club above them looking for ineligible players 

41 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not to worry ,they'll be having a vote ,where they can vote for their own lot , in a competition where the filth are the only team on the list ffs, 

On 06/09/2019 at 14:08, Moody Blue Legend said:

Almost a week later and I still can’t fathom wtf Gerrard was thinking.  That feeble shot we had he let it slip out his hands for a corner.  Should have been absolutely pummelling that defence last week.

”Our home” was the cry when he took over. He better learn from that pish.

I been thinking about it all week too. Starting to think that while we did lack width the players just didn't turn up. Add to that the tarriers didn't play like they had in the past against us they sat in and packed the defence. Just like St Mirren did. 

Lots of sides will play like this against us now. We will just will just need to find a way of playing against teams that do this. 

Archived